There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Road an Home jerseys are nice, Still trying to decide which and what player jersey to buy.
As much as i like them i miss the wider lines on the pants, i know they looked funny but now looking back, i think those are a staple of the uniform and of our history.
The new colors though are sweet, watching the last game i noticed the cardinals colors and im so glad we went away from them and back to our true colors.
Originally posted by 9ermex:
As much as i like them i miss the wider lines on the pants, i know they looked funny but now looking back, i think those are a staple of the uniform and of our history.
The new colors though are sweet, watching the last game i noticed the cardinals colors and im so glad we went away from them and back to our true colors.

I know it'll take a couple years' adjustment, but I HATE how most media still have the 49ers using the old, dark cardinal red in their logo. EA sports is the biggest offender in this, as they routinely have the 49ers using a darker red THAN EVEN THE ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!! Yes, even in this year's redesigned uniform on Madden '10 they have inaccurate renditions of the 49ers uniforms and logos than still use a dark, cardinal red with a pinkish tinge!

They're definitely a big improvement. Unlike most, I still prefer the home scarlet jerseys.

pants need to go. bring back the shiny gold or the old school tan
Originally posted by WestCoast:

You are correct, sir!!!!!!! What is it with the green pants?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nw9erfan:

I think their main goal was to brighten up the old uniforms, but they got too caught up in this. The pants didn't need to be brightened up. The tan ones were perfect. After all, this is football, not figure skating. It could just be the lighting though.
Candycone socks and threefull stripes.Theese are MUST.
Panst ok could use a change, yet i don├čt liek the old school tan- looks more like a diarea brown to me. I know its history yet I still do not like them.
They just did the two minute drill on espn with Chris Berman, they showed a clip of our last game. I swear the pants were so f*n green in that clip it was ridiculous.

i hate the green pants i hate the green pants i hate the green pants!!!!!!!!
They just did the two minute drill on espn with Chris Berman, they showed a clip of our last game. I swear the pants were so f*n green in that clip it was ridiculous.

i hate the green pants i hate the green pants i hate the green pants!!!!!!!!

yea the pants look decent when the game starts out. but when the pants get wet they look a lot more greenish. but before they get wet they are fine. I think they should just use the gold pants they used when they revealed the unis to us. those were bright gold and i love those.
I wonder why they changed them.
Best away unis in league IMO. I friggin love them.
they look great!
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:

I think their main goal was to brighten up the old uniforms, but they got too caught up in this. The pants didn't need to be brightened up. The tan ones were perfect. After all, this is football, not figure skating. It could just be the lighting though.

^^^^
THIS!

TAN PANTS RULE!!! Shiny pants are for disco queens and Vegas acts!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The thin stripes on the pants is really annoying me. Tan pants all the way.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Sep 19, 2009 at 7:56 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
The pants are green? You people are color blind.