LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 464 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
how long did it take for your order to ship from ECseller? I ordered on 9/21 still hasn't ship....I'm about to cancel if they don't get back to me.
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
For those of you who like the road white jerseys better, maybe we should petition the team to go back to its old tradition of wearing the whites all throughout the preseason (for both home & away games). I think Bill Walsh started this in the early '80s and it was continued until Mike Nolan stopped it in 2005...(thanks douche!) I don't really think it started as an attempt to keep players cooler in July/August, since SF/Candlestick is rarely hot and most preseason games are in the evening. I think it was just superstition (George Seifert?) in not wanting to "jinx" the home red jerseys for meaningless preseason games.

P.S.

Updated this .gif on Wikipedia; 1989-2009 unis now more accurate :

wow this is pretty darn neat
Originally posted by Afrikan:
how long did it take for your order to ship from ECseller? I ordered on 9/21 still hasn't ship....I'm about to cancel if they don't get back to me.

is this place a sham or what.....they still haven't shipped my order and they don't respond to emails......again has anyone here order from this place????
the dude was probably arrested.

is this place a sham or what.....they still haven't shipped my order and they don't respond to emails......again has anyone here order from this place????

I have (Twice)

it took about 3 weeks to get the order's

give it another week.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

I have (Twice)

give it another week.

to get the order shipped you mean...or for it to deliver........when you first ordered how long did it take to ship it? were you notified.?

by the way, about the uniforms.... I have finally come around....these things look sexy, and although I love last years uni's ....when I look at them now....it just doesn't look right with the out lined black...numbers look too big...... I don't know what it is.

I LOVE OUR NEW AWAY UNIFORMS

[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 5, 2009 at 11:39:56 ]
I'm still loving them.

I have (Twice)

give it another week.

to get the order shipped you mean...or for it to deliver........when you first ordered how long did it take to ship it? were you notified.?

by the way, about the uniforms.... I have finally come around....these things look sexy, and although I love last years uni's ....when I look at them now....it just doesn't look right with the out lined black...numbers look too big...... I don't know what it is.

I can tell you what it is.....the red is TARDINAL RED!!!!

I have (Twice)

give it another week.

NO i mean to get your jersey thats how long it should take u can check on your order status in the My orders Tab
i think if youve been waiting for longer then a month to get your order well either u HAVE to keep on bugging them to see whats going on with your order or you just got ripped of hopefully its on its way
ill cross my fingers for ya bro!!!!
The pants are not green tinted. They are shiney gold and with the reflection of the light and the grass, sometimes you get a green tinge on the pants. I specificly checked it out at the last game. I walked down very close and used my eyeballs to confirm.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
The stripping on the pants looks wimpy. It needs to be alot wider to make it look more bold. Not as wide as the throwbacks, but definetly wider than they are now. And please do something about those stripes on the sleeves this offseason, it looks horrendous.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Oct 15, 2009 at 04:53:04 ]

I have (Twice)

give it another week.

NO i mean to get your jersey thats how long it should take u can check on your order status in the My orders Tab
i think if youve been waiting for longer then a month to get your order well either u HAVE to keep on bugging them to see whats going on with your order or you just got ripped of hopefully its on its way
ill cross my fingers for ya bro!!!!

I have ordered from them about 5 different times. Myself and a bunch of other people I work with put in an order about once a month. I have never had to wait for more than 2 1/2 weeks to receive my jerseys. I love this website.

Hey they now have the new Patrick Willis jersey for kids.
Share 49ersWebzone