LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 182 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dwy621:
I love the new uniforms!

I just wonder what they will wear now when they decide to wear throwbacks. The only real difference I see is the striped socks.

This :

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
I love the new uniforms!

I just wonder what they will wear now when they decide to wear throwbacks. The only real difference I see is the striped socks.

This :

"OH NOOO!!! THOSE PANTS HAVE A GREY TINT TO THEM!!! HORRIBLE! AND THOSE HELMETS--- EVEN LESS GOLD AND MORE GREENISH THAN THE ONES THEY WEAR NOW!!!"

Originally posted by nw9erfan:

Here are some better examples of the olive green tint to the pants that we are speaking of.....

STOP THE PRESSES! CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN! THE 49ERS HAS GOT GREEN PANTZ!

wtf is a green tint
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
I love the new uniforms!

This :

Crossing my fingers for those!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
wtf is a green tint

What your poop looks like after eating Saag.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
don't care what anyone else thinks. the pants do have a very noticeable green tint too them.

Im happy you feel that way, and ima let you finish, but our current pants have the goldest tint of all time. THE GOLDEST TINT OF ALL TIME
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
don't care what anyone else thinks. the pants do have a very noticeable green tint too them.

And we don't care what you think either.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
dude you guys are seriously color blind. the pants do not look green at all
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
dude you guys are seriously color blind. the pants do not look green at all

The grass makes them look green. It's an optical illusion.

i wish we had white pants as an alternative, would be super cool!
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
wtf is a green tint

What your poop looks like after eating Saag.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by LBCniner:

Im happy you feel that way, and ima let you finish, but our current pants have the goldest tint of all time. THE GOLDEST TINT OF ALL TIME
For those of you who like the road white jerseys better, maybe we should petition the team to go back to its old tradition of wearing the whites all throughout the preseason (for both home & away games). I think Bill Walsh started this in the early '80s and it was continued until Mike Nolan stopped it in 2005...(thanks douche!) I don't really think it started as an attempt to keep players cooler in July/August, since SF/Candlestick is rarely hot and most preseason games are in the evening. I think it was just superstition (George Seifert?) in not wanting to "jinx" the home red jerseys for meaningless preseason games.

P.S.

Updated this .gif on Wikipedia; 1989-2009 unis now more accurate :

I really do think the green tint is due to the differences in TVs.

This is after the Seahawks game.

This is right before Frank's 79yd TD.

Those pants are gold. However, when I saw clips from the same game on the TV at work, the pants had the green tint.
Share 49ersWebzone