LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerstar:
Why are our pants green? still don't get it. I like gold. or white.

They are GOLD your TV just sucks
Originally posted by backontop:

• ninerstar
  • Info N/A
hmmm HDTV for years and now the pants look green?? never did before. Hmmm.
  • ninerstar
  • Info N/A
Oh my, a lot of people here seem to think they look green too. Huh, never heard of green pants on the niners before HDTV even. Hmmm.

Exactly, I still don't understand this argument, it all depends upon the saturation presented within the broadcast/photography. -During daytime shots (and shots from the Dallas game) our new pants look merely a shade stronger than our old throwback pants!

During the first 2 home games our pants looked a little sparkly and intense under the stadium lights, so I'd assume some people are either getting a bad transfer from the local broadcasting cameras on CBS5, or they need to adjust their TV's color modes (each TV comes with a sound/visual/contrast mode you can set for movies/sports).
Throwback pants (from the 94 Season)

Current pants
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Exactly, I still don't understand this argument, it all depends upon the saturation presented within the broadcast/photography. -During daytime shots (and shots from the Dallas game) our new pants look merely a shade stronger than our old throwback pants!

During the first 2 home games our pants looked a little sparkly and intense under the stadium lights, so I'd assume some people are either getting a bad transfer from the local broadcasting cameras on CBS5, or they need to adjust their TV's color modes (each TV comes with a sound/visual/contrast mode you can set for movies/sports).

The pants still look a bit green. It's incredibly annoying, my only beef with the unis. Other than that, they are perfect.
Can't wait to see the away uni's, Anyone know if they will sport them against the chargers?
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Can't wait to see the away uni's, Anyone know if they will sport them against the chargers?

we should we are playing in sd
TIME TO BUST OUT THE AWAY UNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by WestCoast:
TIME TO BUST OUT THE AWAY UNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and time to bust out with 47 more pages of uniform b***hin' and complainin'....
Quick story,

I hung up my new P-Willy authentic in preparation to go to the game and my girlfriend, who knows nothing about football, says "babe I think your jersey is fake, the stripes on the sleeves don't even go all the way around." Although I hate it like many people on here, I kind of don't want them to change it now that I have the jersey.
Holy crap those away whites look clean! Those look way more like the old uniforms than the home ones do!!!

• B650
  • Veteran
Sick uniforms.
can we stop calling uniforms from looking "clean". it just sounds so lame.
Share 49ersWebzone