LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 445 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
To set the record straight, this:

is technically NOT the new jersey, but a customizable replica that has been on NFL Shop and the 49ers Store sites for over a year now. Though it slightly resembles the upcoming new jerseys, nevertheless the numbers are too thin and there is no "49ers" wordmark below the collar.

From the appearance of the jerseys leaked on cell pics this:

is what most likely will debut on Saturday.

Those jerseys shown on the NFL Shop's website are not and never where alternate jerseys. Show me a picture with our players or fans wearing throwbacks with numbers on the shoulders. The letters are thinner because they are generic just to advertise that it's custom. I'm not sure as to when they first where available on their website but I have been looking through these shop's websites hoping for a leak since March and never saw these till recently. NFL screwed up and categorized these incorrectly and leaked them out.

Note that they are not available on the 49ers shop website.

http://www.shop49ers.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2237423

If I'm mistaken I'm sure someone has ordered one already and can post a pic. Perhaps the graphics department screwed up and digitally placed the numbers in the wrong place for the add, after all not everbody can tell the difference. But other than the team name missing above the number on the chest, these are it.
[ Edited by vermonator on Apr 24, 2009 at 9:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
To set the record straight, this:

is technically NOT the new jersey, but a customizable replica that has been on NFL Shop and the 49ers Store sites for over a year now. Though it slightly resembles the upcoming new jerseys, nevertheless the numbers are too thin and there is no "49ers" wordmark below the collar.

From the appearance of the jerseys leaked on cell pics this:

is what most likely will debut on Saturday.

I like those a lot! That is just what I wanted.
Some one had to go f**k up the new uni's thread by bringing race to the picture..................DUMB A$$*$
Less then a day a way!!!!
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Some one had to go f**k up the new uni's thread by bringing race to the picture..................DUMB A$$*$
Less then a day a way!!!!

still wouldn't have reached 200...you're talking about 60 pages worth of Uni talk to get to 200...c'mon dude it was a pipe dream...plus we just started Whoring in there to try to reach that number...that's what the Parking Lot is for..
  • 49ers41510
  • Info N/A
that's just a mess up on nflshop.com it's had the jersey numbers on the shoulders for over a year but they show up on the sleeves if you get one it's just a wrong photo they never fixed. Before the niners even talked about switching there jerseys
  • impresso25
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erFanNIndy:
My buddy got fired. I feel like crap because of it too. Maybe we can start a fund for him.

What's this "we" stuff? He took the picture and you posted it. Don't play with fire if you don't want to be burned.
so new jerseys huh
if ya wanna see the away jersey go to madden 10 for the wii website theres a pic of it
Originally posted by impresso25:
My buddy got fired. I feel like crap because of it too. Maybe we can start a fund for him.

What's this "we" stuff? He took the picture and you posted it. Don't play with fire if you don't want to be burned.

I think "YOU" can suck my d!ck.

You got your friend fired, deal with it.

Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

I thiink hes mad
[ Edited by DANADA on Apr 24, 2009 at 11:37 AM ]

As long as it turns out to be a legit pic maybe people could? But maybe you should just give him a place to crash and stuff if his house gets foreclosed on, or his appartment kicks him out, or maybe you can let him borrow a car if his gets taken back?
No offense, but your friend kinda deserves to get fired. I'm sure he knows the rules of working there. Plus, you didn't help by posting them.

well it was nice knowing you, might want to change that before you get the ol'
Share 49ersWebzone