LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sorry the guy got fired. I always thought the secrecy was stupid. Its just the 80s unis with a couple of tweaks. Just tell us.
He wouldn't have gotten fired if that wasn't the actual Jersey.

Damn Niners have Rats everywhere.
  • 09rookie
  • Info N/A
There is however - a screenshot of the full uniform.... It's at the EA Sports Madden 2010 Wii Section. It shows Fitzgerald running away from the 49ers defense. The 9ers are in their away garb - it looks like the throwbacks - except for the number on the shoulder pads and reduced striping on the pants. Also - those templates that were photoshopped here are indeed extremely accurate.
Originally posted by 09rookie:
There is however - a screenshot of the full uniform.... It's at the EA Sports Madden 2010 Wii Section. It shows Fitzgerald running away from the 49ers defense. The 9ers are in their away garb - it looks like the throwbacks - except for the number on the shoulder pads and reduced striping on the pants. Also - those templates that were photoshopped here are indeed extremely accurate.

u serious??

pics?
[ Edited by WestCoast on Apr 24, 2009 at 12:21 PM ]
Does anyone know what time they will be revealed?
  • 09rookie
  • Info N/A
Yep... Chris Creamer's logos forum (google it) has a 49er new uniform thread and the screenshots are there (connected to a link) for Madden 2010 (Wii).
  • 09rookie
  • Info N/A
12 noon... I was going to go - but they ran out of tickets for the event.
  • 49ers_bruins_fan
  • Info N/A
Hi,
noob here, I am super excited about the new uni's. I don't mind the ones that we have, but I would much prefer our 80's/early 90's uni's.
  • impresso25
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erFanNIndy:
Originally posted by impresso25:
My buddy got fired. I feel like crap because of it too. Maybe we can start a fund for him.

What's this "we" stuff? He took the picture and you posted it. Don't play with fire if you don't want to be burned.

I think "YOU" can suck my d!ck.

I think your wrong.

Dammit, i dont get why they have to use the new "49ers" logo. they should go old school.

no stripes on the socks!!!

no stripes on the pants??
[ Edited by WestCoast on Apr 24, 2009 at 12:38 PM ]
My buddy got fired. I feel like crap because of it too. Maybe we can start a fund for him.

lol
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

my only gripe is i wish it was nike instead of reebok
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A
why the hell did they go with the numbers on the shoulders?

It's hard to picture how the unis will look without seeing them on the pants with the actual stripe that will be used.

The stripe on the pants is what really set the old unis apart.
[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 24, 2009 at 12:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone