LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

How Would You Celebrate the 49ers Winning the Next Super Bowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Man....reading all these replies is really making me mad....

I WANT THESE ALL TO COME TRUE!!!!

I'd DEFINITELY have to go to the parade in SF or Santa Clara or both in the days after the game...

But the day of, I'd probably watch the game another 5 times while simultaneously watching the ESPN/NFL Network coverage, drinking 57 redbulls and yelling non-stop.
by being there
Impregnate my girlfriend (who Im sure will be my wife by then). Just seems like it would be the right thing to do.
I'd sit back on my couch as the game ended, and enjoy a cool one, tears streaming down my eyes, smiling ear to ear.
Originally posted by ezrider:
How would I celebrate my 6th Super Bowl? Herbal treats.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Impregnate my girlfriend (who Im sure will be my wife by then). Just seems like it would be the right thing to do.

this
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I honestly think the only thing that could make me happier at this point would be hitting the Lotto.

I'd probably pass out.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I'd sit back on my couch as the game ended, and enjoy a cool one, tears streaming down my eyes, smiling ear to ear.

Why are you bumping old threads?
black out and cheer loudly
kick the s**t out of my dog until he passed out

I'd be celebrating our SB appearance with my pants down (Sing style) watching the game and drinking excessively. In winning the SB (BECAUSE WE NEVER LOSE IN THE BIG DANCE) I will continue to drink for the rest the day saying every now and then "THIS IS MY KIND OF PARTY".

Following day I will actually sit down to watch the game again and catch up with 90% of what I missed.
Originally posted by Moonshae_D:
I'd by a Got 6-0 shirt and then punch a Steelers fan in the face.

this
I would imagine on a hospital bed. They usually don't give you a same day release after having a heart attatck!

Oh yeah and in the words of Mayo, "cream my pants"...

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 27, 2010 at 14:42:54 ]
I would tell my robot to get me another beer
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Drinking followed by streaking
Share 49ersWebzone