LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 141 users in the forums

How Would You Celebrate the 49ers Winning the Next Super Bowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Faithful6
  • Info N/A
The defense comes together as a top five force. Frank Gore returns to his 100 rushing yards a game '06 form. Our QBs our solid if not spectacular and avoid the mistakes that cost us last year. The 49ers go to Miami and win their sixth Super Bowl in February next year.

How do you celebrate?
I better go and get my heart checked out and make sure that I am up for all of that excitement....... I don't know that I could contain myself...... I don't think I have to worry about that happening....... unfortunately.
i buy about everything "49ers Super Bowl 44 Champions" i see on TV or the net.

ive always told myself when the 49ers or SF Giants win it all, im going to call in and buy that package thing from that commercial they air right after the game ends.

"49ers fans! your team just won super bowl 44! help commemorate this historic 6th super bowl victory by getting this special offer. you get the official super bowl 44 champions t-shirt and hat, a commemorative hardbound book, a video reliving the super season that led to the 6th super bowl ring, along with a unique super bowl 44 football. call now, and you get all this for just 49.99!"
  • GeecheeNiner
  • Info N/A
Well with me being in IRAQ...I will run around my Camp with somewhat 49ers clothing screaming...."49ers B!THCHE$!!!!!"

PD
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Well, considering I intend on going to the next 49ers' Super Bowl game regardless of cost, I am sure I'll be rioting inside and outside the stadium after the game, where-ever and whenever it is.

If I'm home, I'm yelling and screaming until I pass out.
I would get drunk and pass out.
Originally posted by JD81:
Well, considering I intend on going to the next 49ers' Super Bowl game regardless of cost, I am sure I'll be rioting inside and outside the stadium after the game, where-ever and whenever it is.

"Lets start a riot, a riot. Lets start a riot, a riioott"
Originally posted by JD81:

i dont know if id risk it....if we lose, youre out like 3000 bucks and the Niners just lost the big game. thatd be one crappy day. no matter where you are itll be awesome if we win., so might as well save 3 grand and watch it in HD from your couch.
How would I celebrate my 6th Super Bowl? Herbal treats.

Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
I better go and get my heart checked out and make sure that I am up for all of that excitement....... I don't know that I could contain myself...... I don't think I have to worry about that happening....... unfortunately.

Quote:
Asked to be released from the sanatorium. Not winning is driving me nuts.

[ Edited by RogerCraig on Apr 1, 2009 at 8:58 AM ]

• Tyler82
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ezrider:
How would I celebrate my 6th Super Bowl? Herbal treats.

LOL thats how I celebrate the beggining of every quarter of 49er football
I would call all my friends who are Cowboy and Bronco fans, cuz they cant stand the niners and talk crap all night until they wanted to fight me, so they would come to my house i would answer the door in nothing but a 49ers thong and a bottle of tequila in one hand and some KY in the other and then I would scream RAPE as loud as i could so the neighbors would call the cops than i would pretend im knocked out when the cops arrived, when the cops wake me up i would tell them we were celebrating the niners victory and the next thing i remember is waking up now
I would load up on rice cakes and milk and party hearty!
I am not even thinking about the Superbowl. How about just making the playoffs. I would be extremely excited.
[ Edited by JBatta49erfansince81 on Apr 1, 2009 at 3:16 PM ]
  • kodiak49er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by GeecheeNiner:
Well with me being in IRAQ...I will run around my Camp with somewhat 49ers clothing screaming...."49ers B!THCHE$!!!!!"

PD

hopefully were on the same fob and ill be running the opposite way doing the same thing! then we can high five when we meet in the middle
Share 49ersWebzone