[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on May 15, 2009 at 6:11 AM ]
There are 682 users in the forums
How Would You Celebrate the 49ers Winning the Next Super Bowl
Apr 1, 2009 at 7:44 AM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
I would run naked through the streets of Easton, PA.
Apr 1, 2009 at 8:26 AM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,335
i think i would take my 5 time super bowl champs coat and somehow turn that 5 into a 6 ain't waiting for the new coat to even come out
Apr 1, 2009 at 8:26 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
pee my pants
Apr 1, 2009 at 8:27 AM
- RogerCraig
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,887
Originally posted by RogerCraig:Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
I better go and get my heart checked out and make sure that I am up for all of that excitement....... I don't know that I could contain myself...... I don't think I have to worry about that happening....... unfortunately.
Asked to be released from the sanatorium.
Not winning is driving me nuts
Apr 1, 2009 at 8:51 AM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
hookers
srekooh
srekooh
Apr 1, 2009 at 9:02 AM
- fropwns
- The Last Fronin
- Posts: 27,975
I will retire from the Webzone.
Apr 1, 2009 at 9:05 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by fropwns:
I will retire from the Webzone.
Apr 1, 2009 at 9:05 AM
- ezrider
- Member
- Posts: 857
I'll be looking forward to #7.
Apr 1, 2009 at 9:16 AM
- Moonshae_D
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,918
I'd by a Got 6-0 shirt and then punch a Steelers fan in the face.
Apr 1, 2009 at 9:24 AM
- 49ersMan420
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,215
Either have sex with a hott mother daughter combo or twin sisters!!
rethguad rehtom obmoc/sretsis niwt

rethguad rehtom obmoc/sretsis niwt
[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Apr 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM ]
Apr 1, 2009 at 9:26 AM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,600
Rioting in the streets, like a gentleman.
Apr 1, 2009 at 11:19 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
I would ban everybody!!!
Apr 1, 2009 at 11:26 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,417
Get quietly rat-ar$ed then open up a new thread in NT winding up all the noobs. I am a man of simple pleasures.
Apr 1, 2009 at 11:36 AM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
Originally posted by Niners99:
i buy about everything "49ers Super Bowl 44 Champions" i see on TV or the net.
ive always told myself when the 49ers or SF Giants win it all, im going to call in and buy that package thing from that commercial they air right after the game ends.
"49ers fans! your team just won super bowl 44! help commemorate this historic 6th super bowl victory by getting this special offer. you get the official super bowl 44 champions t-shirt and hat, a commemorative hardbound book, a video reliving the super season that led to the 6th super bowl ring, along with a unique super bowl 44 football. call now, and you get all this for just 49.99!"
LOL ive said the same thing
Apr 1, 2009 at 11:37 AM
- NinerDreamer11
- Member
- Posts: 2,660
hctaw eht rvd htiw eht tsal sdnoces revo dna revo dna tca ekil ti deneppah revo niaga