There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

where can I find these games at ?? ( the whole thing)

Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
How do you download and open the torrent files on that site? I signed up so i can go into the forums but when I click a link for say "49ers vs dallas 1994" a torrent file is quickly downloaded (two seconds) but my cpu can't open it.

You need to download a torrent program (uTorrent is the best ).

A torrent file is basically a file pointing your computer on where to download the file in question. It connects to other people sharing the file and downloads it from them. It will take a while. The more people seeding (sharing) a file, the quicker it will download.

Will this allow other people to access files on my cpu?
How do you download and open the torrent files on that site? I signed up so i can go into the forums but when I click a link for say "49ers vs dallas 1994" a torrent file is quickly downloaded (two seconds) but my cpu can't open it.

A torrent file is basically a file pointing your computer on where to download the file in question. It connects to other people sharing the file and downloads it from them. It will take a while. The more people seeding (sharing) a file, the quicker it will download.

Only those files you are downloading or seeding, if you choose to allow uploading which is good etiquette.
Originally posted by endcapitalism:

Only those files you are downloading or seeding, if you choose to allow uploading which is good etiquette.

sharing is caring.
OMG

tenyardtorrents.com...........w/ uTorrent & VSO ConvertXtoDVD .

AWESOME combo !!

Got the 94 Championship & 89 49ers vs eagles on DVD now.
Great site!

I got the 98 wildcard win over the packers (My daughter taped over my vhs copy).

I downloaded the 1994 NFC Championship game but for some reason one of the first files was corrupted (according to my playstation3) while the other files were just fine. I can watch from mid 2nd qtr and on.

I'm currently downloading the 89 49ers vs eagles game.

It's taken all damn day to reach 87% on the 1993 div rd win over giants + 1997 week 10 win over dallas.

I have just been transfering the files to a flash drive and then watching the games on my P3.

Do i need special software to burn them to dvd?
Great site!

I got the 98 wildcard win over the packers (My daughter taped over my vhs copy).

I downloaded the 1994 NFC Championship game but for some reason one of the first files was corrupted (according to my playstation3) while the other files were just fine. I can watch from mid 2nd qtr and on.

I'm currently downloading the 89 49ers vs eagles game.

It's taken all damn day to reach 87% on the 1993 div rd win over giants + 1997 week 10 win over dallas.

I have just been transfering the files to a flash drive and then watching the games on my P3.

Do i need special software to burn them to dvd?

The programs I use to convert my games over to DVD VSO ConvertX to DVD. Its a fantastic program, but its not free.

Roxio Toast for the Mac users can also convert videos to be played on a DVD.

How come the speeds are ridiculously slow?? Normally downloading i get 150KB/Second. Here im getting like between 1-5 KB/Second
Originally posted by 49ersfan4life:

How come the speeds are ridiculously slow?? Normally downloading i get 150KB/Second. Here im getting like between 1-5 KB/Second

I think it depends on how many people have the file available for downloading. Some of my games averaged 1-5kb/second while others were over 300 per second.
I downloaded a file that included the 1993 div rd win over the Giants (44-3) and the 1997 week 10 game win over Dallas.

The playoff game against the Giants has Madden and Summeral as the announcers.

The reg season game against the Pukes has an announcer speaking german. Kinda funny.
Is it normal for it to take 3 hrs , using ConvertXtoDVD to convert files & then burn onto DVD ??

That's how long it's been taking me .
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Is it normal for it to take 3 hrs , using ConvertXtoDVD to convert files & then burn onto DVD ??

That's how long it's been taking me .

Yea, converting takes a while. I usually just do the converting and burning at night when I got to bed, that way its done in the morning and I don't have to sit and wait.

Here's a picture showing all of the 49ers games I've gotten over the past two years

Not pictured
2008 49ers vs Jets
2008 49ers vs Redskins
1990 49ers vs Giants (MNF)
1990 49ers vs Redskins (Divisional playoffs)

To print the inserts, I just used the Memorex printable inserts and made them in surething CD label maker.

[ Edited by linkboy on Feb 22, 2009 at 13:21:05 ]
Tenyardtorrents is where its at! Thanks for the 411. I've watched the our last 3 Superbowl wins the past 3 nights.

Things that made me laugh the most:
Ronnie Lott's hit on Ickey Woods
John Elway's performance (yuck)
Chargers Secondary
Man

I'm having problems trying to convert Super Bowl 16 onto DVD.

Using ConvertXtoDVD , when it gets to the burning part I get an INT ERROR message.

Says VOB_FILE TOO BIG ??? I don't know why , the whole file is just 2.63GB ???
Just finished watching the full broadcast of 49ers vs Bengals in Superbowl 23. I know I should be thankful for even a crappy vhs upload for that game but I do wish a clearer upscaled dvd version were available.
Just finished loading Super Bowl 16.

Man it took 9 hrs to convert & put onto dvd .