LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Greatest Uniforms of all time Voting ballot (49ers)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WhySoSerioussss:
No need to be so rude about this, I just wanted to have a friendly chat.

Nice pic of your dad but I had to delete it
Originally posted by Ballistic:
why do you care so much about the uniforms?

The team image must be preserved as timeless... it must never again be sullied by puerile modernistic design ('96-08) despite the clamors of these kids under peer pressure for having faddish, black-for-black's sake panthers leotards and the seahawk uni-type ridiculousness that seem hip for about 5 months then look terribly outdated and an eyesore (if they weren't already from the start).
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
why do you care so much about the uniforms?

The team image must be preserved as timeless... it must never again be sullied by puerile modernistic design ('96-08) despite the clamors of these kids under peer pressure for having faddish, black-for-black's sake panthers leotards and the seahawk uni-type ridiculousness that seem hip for about 5 months then look terribly outdated and an eyesore (if they weren't already from the start).
obviously not much has changed, relax dude
I care, but if its fan voting, it doesn't mean s**t. Much like the all star games, fans don't vote with their heads, they vote with their hearts.
  • marls
  • Veteran

Are they really going to do this????? It'd be superbad!
Originally posted by Rules89Regulations:
FYI, you're only in the finals bc Panther nation wanted to troll Dameshek by forcing him to make a new video after he posted that premature ravens vs Panthers vid. You're welcome, you can stop wondering about your magical comeback now.

Lol you guys think uniforms are like Super Bowls or something. It is fans in the offseason voting. Yao Ming made the all star game without playing a game. This is as meaningless as a ESPN poll
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Jul 22, 2013 at 6:57 PM ]
http://espn.go.com/n...nce/_/year/2012

2012 Attendance

1 Dallas
2 NY Giants
3 Washington
4 NY Jets
5 Denver
6 Carolina
7 New Orleans
8 Houston
9 Baltimore
10 Green Bay
11 Atlanta
12 San Francisco
13 Philadelphia
14 Tennessee
15 New England
16 Kansas City
17 Seattle
18 Cleveland
19 Indianapolis
20 Jacksonville
21 Buffalo
22 Detroit
23 Chicago
24 Cincinnati
25 Pittsburgh
26 Arizona
27 Minnesota
28 San Diego
29 Miami
30 St. Louis
31 Tampa Bay
32 Oakland

lol...wow you're really smart...the hell does how many times you can fill a stadium correlate with a team's total fans? any team can put out some loony promotion and draw sellouts. the fact that the oakland raiders for sure have s**t attendance, dead last, yet their total fandom is infinitely more global and widespread than your precious panthers, and I'll admit probably the Niners too....disproves your argument ENTIRELY

thanks for trying.
jesus christ dude go outside
FYI, you're only in the finals bc Panther nation wanted to troll Dameshek by forcing him to make a new video after he posted that premature ravens vs Panthers vid. You're welcome, you can stop wondering about your magical comeback now.

we never asked for your pathetic little favor you've cooked up in your head that you think you panther fans have dome for us....1997 called, they'd like their "ERRRMAGERRD, BLACK UNIS, HOWFERRRRRKIN AWESSOOOMEEE....SOOOO FRIKIN TIGGGGGHHHHHHHT" tasteless fanboyism back

Lol are you sweet on DBW? You sure follow'n him

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

gotta man, thanks

just stating the obvious that some ppl need to relax about some fixed voting fan poll lulz

i know...dafuq this doots deal.....not even a fan imo

i know...dafuq this doots deal.....not even a fan imo
season ticket holder, try again lol
act like one....frikkin chicks i swear
act like one....frikkin chicks i swear
why are you letting some noob AE's troll you so hard lol