LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Greatest Uniforms of all time Voting ballot (49ers)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just how in the name of Jesus did one of last year's Panther's uni get to the final round out of every uniform of every team from years prior? Nice to be in the final against them, but seriously this is one very flawed poll lol. At least they got the current jerseys part right.

Originally posted by Whomeam:
lol this isnt even about which uniform is better. It's about which team has enough people willing to sit in their chairs and mash a button over and over and over.

That
Down by 330K
LOL
Panthers have some of the ugliest uni's too
Wow, the rig is in on this contest. There is no way the Panthers have over 400,000 votes already. Obviously, someone has figured some automated program to place votes for them. What a joke!

Niners and Raven's didn't get 400K votes total in the last round.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Just how in the name of Jesus did one of last year's Panther's uni get to the final round out of every uniform of every team from years prior? Nice to be in the final against them, but seriously this is one very flawed poll lol. At least they got the current jerseys part right.

Originally posted by Whomeam:
lol this isnt even about which uniform is better. It's about which team has enough people willing to sit in their chairs and mash a button over and over and over.

That

The fact that the Panthers made it this far makes your statement true.
Originally posted by balckyball:
Wow, the rig is in on this contest. There is no way the Panthers have over 400,000 votes already. Obviously, someone has figured some automated program to place votes for them. What a joke!

Niners and Raven's didn't get 400K votes total in the last round.

This
This poll is tainted like that Taylor Swift radio contest poll where reddit and 4chan got that 39 year old creeper the win to meet her in person.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
This poll is tainted like that Taylor Swift radio contest poll where reddit and 4chan got that 39 year old creeper the win to meet her in person.

OMFG I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!
I say throw out the votes and just give us the win.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

OMFG I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!

Looked up an article about it because I hadn't heard about it before and found this:

"This isn't the first time that 4chan messed with a Taylor Swift voting contest. A previous promotion said Taylor would play a concert for the school that got the most votes, so 4chan and Reddit users teamed up to vote for Boston's Horace Mann School for the Deaf.

The school won, but rather than play the concert for an audience of deaf students Taylor Swift made a $10,000 gift to the school and each student got a free ticket to her next concert in Boston."

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 23, 2013 at 3:13 AM ]
So is Dameshek really going to crown the winner based on a rigged poll system? It doesnt matter obviously, but can he really make the announcement of the winner getting 800,000 votes compared to like 90,000 for the 49ers?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I say throw out the votes and just give us the win.

I think that would be pretty f**kin hilarious if that happens. The panther fans beating us by like 700k and we get the win anyway lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How did the Panthers make it to the finals. Those black and teal uniforms look hideous.
Maybe they should make the contest where you can only vote once per ip address. I don't think the panthers even have 200k fans much less twice that many with computer access
Share 49ersWebzone