LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Seriously...I mean, 1 or 2 guys, OK, but 7+...that is a culture and there is NO WAY Pete isn't fully aware of this (and their nutrition and strength-coaches). It puts a better immediate product on the field for the NFL but once you start getting 3+ then you know something is seriously going on...you have to address it in the media at the bare minimum...so what does the NFL do about it? (sounds of crickets) Pete? (sounds of crickets). Eventually we "might" get a cheap statement of disappointment by PR team or the NFL stating they take it seriously but we all know nothing is going to be truly done about it. Maybe Congress will intervene like it did with pro baseball but I doubt it.

On NFLN' NFL AM, this was discussed. Check Pete' face and body movement, as he's being interviewed. Here's a link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204830/article/seahawks-could-be-fined-by-nfl-for-players-ped-violations

LMAO when they said he claimed he said he is treating the players on this issue like as if it was his own son...seriously? Come on! The dude's passing them out like Skittles himself and/or turning a blind eye to the matter. After one or two isolated incidents? But after 7+ (so far), give me a break. This is known issue dating back to USC. The guy is a snake and everyone knows it...like they said, put an * next to the Hawks. I'd put an even bigger one next to the NFL.
I feel so bad for Irvin and the other pill busting seahocks. Man, poor guys just can't control themselves, but then again, when you get a cheater like their present HC, who cheated at USC on kickbacks, cars, and whatever to get guys to come there....well, what would one expect. It's a shame some of their guys will miss time, but when you got a coach who plays fast and loose with the rules....ok, cheats...what do you expect. Actually all penalties are well deserved, but there ought to be a similar mandated NFL rule that if more than one of your guys is doing PEDs, then he gets gets laid off too. Wonder how long the drugs would keep happening if Carroll got prevented from coaching everytime one of his guys got caught. One guy. Ok, that happens. A culture of it, suspend the coach without pay.
Bunch of cheaters in Seattle.

Carroll is a serial cheater. ... Cheated at USC, now cheating in Seattle.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Seriously...I mean, 1 or 2 guys, OK, but 7+...that is a culture and there is NO WAY Pete isn't fully aware of this (and their nutrition and strength-coaches). It puts a better immediate product on the field for the NFL but once you start getting 3+ then you know something is seriously going on...you have to address it in the media at the bare minimum...so what does the NFL do about it? (sounds of crickets) Pete? (sounds of crickets). Eventually we "might" get a cheap statement of disappointment by PR team or the NFL stating they take it seriously but we all know nothing is going to be truly done about it. Maybe Congress will intervene like it did with pro baseball but I doubt it.

On NFLN' NFL AM, this was discussed. Check Pete' face and body movement, as he's being interviewed. Here's a link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204830/article/seahawks-could-be-fined-by-nfl-for-players-ped-violations

LMAO when they said he claimed he said he is treating the players on this issue like as if it was his own son...seriously? Come on! The dude's passing them out like Skittles himself and/or turning a blind eye to the matter. After one or two isolated incidents? But after 7+ (so far), give me a break. This is known issue dating back to USC. The guy is a snake and everyone knows it...like they said, put an * next to the Hawks. I'd put an even bigger one next to the NFL.

*42-13*
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by tulliman:
prison food?

Yeah... an unidentifiable protein in gravy dumped on top of a pile of rice.

What? You never been locked up?

No sir. Sorry. But I wish that I could work out for 4 months.
Originally posted by LVJay:

*42-13*

Go check the Seahawks Super Bowl trophy case and tell us how many you find.
[ Edited by DaveWilcox on May 20, 2013 at 8:49 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I feel so bad for Irvin and the other pill busting seahocks. Man, poor guys just can't control themselves, but then again, when you get a cheater like their present HC, who cheated at USC on kickbacks, cars, and whatever to get guys to come there....well, what would one expect. It's a shame some of their guys will miss time, but when you got a coach who plays fast and loose with the rules....ok, cheats...what do you expect. Actually all penalties are well deserved, but there ought to be a similar mandated NFL rule that if more than one of your guys is doing PEDs, then he gets gets laid off too. Wonder how long the drugs would keep happening if Carroll got prevented from coaching everytime one of his guys got caught. One guy. Ok, that happens. A culture of it, suspend the coach without pay.

please...they knew exactly what they were doing
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

*42-13*

Why?!!

All they have done was converted that EMPTY (wannabe) trophy case into a medicine cabinet

*42-13*... you didn't get it?

There are asterisks before/after the score because their wins mean nothing, especially now that they're proving themselves to be nothing more than just junkies, to me
Originally posted by KegBert:
I bet they new this was coming and that was part of the reason for signing 2 DE's in FA.

Also, these guys are terrible at cheating lol.

Not really. Their cheating has many people thinking they're a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

I'm sorry, but this is too many instances of PED use from one team in such a short span. Imagine how many Seahawk players are using and just haven't been caught yet.

Don't be surprised when they take a nose-dive and become an 8-8 team again when they have to stop using PEDs because the league is monitoring them.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Cheaters gonna cheat. Classy organization they have (knock on wood know one from the Niners gets popped)

Larry Grant's 4 game suspension is for PEDs. Not a niner anymore and that might be why.

Larry Grant didn't even play, though. It's not like his PED use can be credited for the Niners' defensive success.

Originally posted by 49erRider:
I bet they new this was coming and that was part of the reason for signing 2 DE's in FA.

Not really. Their cheating has many people thinking they're a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

I'm sorry, but this is too many instances of PED use from one team in such a short span. Imagine how many Seahawk players are using and just haven't been caught yet.

Don't be surprised when they take a nose-dive and become an 8-8 team again when they have to stop using PEDs because the league is monitoring them.

If they where good at it they wouldn't keep getting caught.

*42-13*

Why?!!

All they have done was converted that EMPTY (wannabe) trophy case into a medicine cabinet

*42-13*... you didn't get it?

There are asterisks before/after the score because their wins mean nothing, especially now that they're proving themselves to be nothing more than just junkies, to me
Oops!! My bad... I mistook you for a se-adderall seachicken fan. I live in WA and have to listent them crow endlessly about how the beat us on that Sundat night.

That is pretty much all they can hang their hat on.

*42-13*

You will only find Adderall and steroids. You might find some deer antler pi$$.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

I am waiting for the nose dive this year so I can LMFAO!
The players are a reflection of their coach. A cheater begets a cheater.
Share 49ersWebzone