LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 418 users in the forums

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by sspiker:
lol its a conspiracy!

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68678

"They F us on SB XL. The Jet's "helmet" game, the Baltimore game. They F us on the schedule making every single year. We start to put together a true championship caliber team and suddenly they F us with suspensions."

lol
f**king loser ass seahawks

I wonder what they have to say about the free win they received last year?
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
lol its a conspiracy!

"They F us on SB XL. The Jet's "helmet" game, the Baltimore game. They F us on the schedule making every single year. We start to put together a true championship caliber team and suddenly they F us with suspensions."

lol
f**king loser ass seahawks

I wonder what they have to say about the free win they received last year?

That has to be one of the most obnoxious and utterly delusional fan bases I have ever seen.

I don't know whether to laugh at their stupidity or cry for humanity when I read those forums.
This is an absolute gem.

The NFL is no different then the WWE. I remember Hulk saying the one statement he can't take from the fans is "Its fake" Because he claims "The back pain aint fake."

I enjoy watching sports but imho they are all fixed. The only real time it hits me that its fixed and I get pissed is called "The big slow down"
Its when everything goes from normal to slow for the reason of gaining control by the fixers.

Two slow downs you can see all the time
1) Simply slowing the 3 slaps to the mat for WWE
2) Slowing the foul calling in any game/sport and calling it "Letting them play. No clowns, follow the rules and call the fouls.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Cheaters gonna cheat. Classy organization they have (knock on wood know one from the Niners gets popped)

graphic from this article

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/14/pete-carrolls-own-cheating-could-make-it-harder-for-usc-on-appeal/

Pete Carroll is corrupt. The rot starts at the head.
[ Edited by buck on May 19, 2013 at 6:39 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:

is he down syndrome or just geeking off peds?
  • buck
  • Veteran
"Seven Seahawks players have tested positive for a substance since 2011. Six were forced to serve suspensions, with cornerback Richard Sherman successfully winning an appeal. John McGrath of the Tacoma News Tribune wonders how much Carroll should be held accountable."

"I keep waiting for Carroll to deplore the fact his team, among 32 in the NFL, ranks No. 2 in drug suspensions since 2011. I keep waiting for him to acknowledge what the rest of us are thinking: Whatever policy the Seahawks are following to discourage players from performance-enhancing drugs, it isn't enough," McGrath wrote Sunday."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204503/article/pete-carroll-panned-for-seahawks-players-suspensions
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I blame hawker84

I think hawker84 is their supplier.

I'm not touching this one with a 10 ft pole.. Have at er boy's... 12 pages , that is impressive....
lol its a conspiracy!

LOL
Sea chicken forums are filled with cry baby losers!
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Cheaters gonna cheat. Classy organization they have (knock on wood know one from the Niners gets popped)

graphic from this article

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/14/pete-carrolls-own-cheating-could-make-it-harder-for-usc-on-appeal/

Pete Carroll is corrupt. The rot starts at the head.

Take it to the head.

Originally posted by KegBert:
This is an absolute gem.

The NFL is no different then the WWE. I remember Hulk saying the one statement he can't take from the fans is "Its fake" Because he claims "The back pain aint fake."

I enjoy watching sports but imho they are all fixed. The only real time it hits me that its fixed and I get pissed is called "The big slow down"
Its when everything goes from normal to slow for the reason of gaining control by the fixers.

Two slow downs you can see all the time
1) Simply slowing the 3 slaps to the mat for WWE
2) Slowing the foul calling in any game/sport and calling it "Letting them play. No clowns, follow the rules and call the fouls.

I actually agree with the conspiracy theory...no doubt the NFL and Vegas are tied for entertainment, money-profits that benefit both parties...hell we just saw that in our own Superbowl. A Superbowl between two very closely competitive team with the NFL/Vegas in full control of the officiating crew...only needs to make one or two critical calls to sway the outcome of this game. We just saw that.

That said, this has NOTHING to do with a culture of cheat that seems to follow Pete wherever he goes.
This stuff sucks and if I were a Hawks fan I would be disappointed. Pete desperately wants to win just as every other coach does but he needs to focus on doing it with a measure of class and humility then impart that upon his players as much as he can. From there he needs to stress the importance of hard work and maintaining integrity in everything they do. This wreaks of all things filthy and that locker room must be corralled at once!!
Originally posted by hawker84:
I'm not touching this one with a 10 ft pole.. Have at er boy's... 12 pages , that is impressive....

LOL! You are a wise one, no doubt...makes sense you're over here! Ha
Originally posted by NCommand:
I actually agree with the conspiracy theory...no doubt the NFL and Vegas are tied for entertainment, money-profits that benefit both parties...hell we just saw that in our own Superbowl. A Superbowl between two very closely competitive team with the NFL/Vegas in full control of the officiating crew...only needs to make one or two critical calls to sway the outcome of this game. We just saw that.

That said, this has NOTHING to do with a culture of cheat that seems to follow Pete wherever he goes.

Man I hear you on the officials but we didn't put nearly our best effort out on the field for 60 minutes and with that said, we can't complain too much about the officiating. That missed call on the 109yd kickoff was a game changer though. Pete, Pete, Pete!!! This disappoints me for sure, we don't need this in our division. I want a fair contest
I miss the whaaaaaaaaahmbulance. Anyone seen it of late?
Share 49ersWebzone