There are 198 users in the forums

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Originally posted by Rathmanator:
There was a temporary error. Please try back later.

I would be more than thrilled to see it. I just don't hold the same confidence that many others do about the Hags. I give them credit, but I have my reasons. The last three times Lynch faced us, we have had really good run defenses and somehow that guy got his yards. Lynch is a nasty runner, so if the only guy that runs for 100 on your defense is him, I can accept that. In fact, I don't care how many yards he has or TDs he has as long as I am walking out of that place to sweet sound of silence, with only the faint screams of my partners in War screaming "NINERS!". It truly is a beautiful thing in the rare instance it happens there.

Did you go to the December 2011 game? You could have heard a pin drop in that stadium when the crowd realized the Lions beat the pants off the Vikings for the final Wild Card slot in the 3rd quarter.

Some Hawks fans looked like they were going to cry around me. The Hawks fan behind me said something like "why even bother trying to win? This is a meaningless game now." Heard a couple of mentions of "SOS: Same Old Seahawks." The 12th Man was clearly out of it and the atmosphere became so depressing that I even started feeling sorry for them and tried to rally them to at least play for pride on Christmas Eve. All they wanted for Christmas was a playoff berth, and we were the Grinch that stole Christmas.

Boy, was that stadium silent when that game was over. Hawks fans tried REALLY hard to not make eye contact with my brother and I.

Of course, it probably didn't help after the game that I did a "Who's got it better than us?" chant with all the nearby Niners fans underneath the 12th Man flag. I might has well have set it on fire while I was at it with all the dirty looks the Hawks fans gave me.
[ Edited by Protoman on May 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM ]
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Doesn't Aldon have a DUI pending too?
Originally posted by nj9er:
Doesn't Aldon have a DUI pending too?

His was dismissed IIRC.
Seattle can't even get busted for PEDs
Originally posted by Protoman:
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
There was a temporary error. Please try back later.

I would be more than thrilled to see it. I just don't hold the same confidence that many others do about the Hags. I give them credit, but I have my reasons. The last three times Lynch faced us, we have had really good run defenses and somehow that guy got his yards. Lynch is a nasty runner, so if the only guy that runs for 100 on your defense is him, I can accept that. In fact, I don't care how many yards he has or TDs he has as long as I am walking out of that place to sweet sound of silence, with only the faint screams of my partners in War screaming "NINERS!". It truly is a beautiful thing in the rare instance it happens there.

Did you go to the December 2011 game? You could have heard a pin drop in that stadium when the crowd realized the Lions beat the pants off the Vikings for the final Wild Card slot in the 3rd quarter.

Some Hawks fans looked like they were going to cry around me. The Hawks fan behind me said something like "why even bother trying to win? This is a meaningless game now." Heard a couple of mentions of "SOS: Same Old Seahawks." The 12th Man was clearly out of it and the atmosphere became so depressing that I even started feeling sorry for them and tried to rally them to at least play for pride on Christmas Eve. All they wanted for Christmas was a playoff berth, and we were the Grinch that stole Christmas.

Boy, was that stadium silent when that game was over. Hawks fans tried REALLY hard to not make eye contact with my brother and I.

Of course, it probably didn't help after the game that I did a "Who's got it better than us?" chant with all the nearby Niners fans underneath the 12th Man flag. I might has well have set it on fire while I was at it with all the dirty looks the Hawks fans gave me.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on May 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

LOL. this
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

http://i.imgur.com/V29bW.jpg]

Tied with Boasts "seadderol Seahawks" for post of the day!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
i hope to god he gets suspended

this.^^^^^
Lynch is one of the Hawks I really respect as a player. For that reason I hope he doesn't see the field on week 2. That would be huge.

Lynch has gun charges and weed charge, this isn't a first for substance abuse
Originally posted by maximill15:

Great back. Personally, a little sketchy. I've actually been wondering when or if he was going to have another personal meltdown in some way or another. He seems due.
Originally posted by maximill15:

That, plus SEA's reckless disregard for PED rules, I think the ruthless dictator Goodell will take swift action.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
That, plus SEA's reckless disregard for PED rules, I think the ruthless dictator Goodell will take swift action.

Relegation to the CFL for the hags.....Edmonton gets promoted
Are the Seahawks a reflection of Pete Carroll's values? It's a valid question.
Share 49ersWebzone