There are 798 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by English:
General warning: the purpose of this thread is to provide a forum to discuss another NFL team. Not to continue old arguments about Smith and other posters.

English, if if you can't read... gibbs second option is the 9ers and It doesnt warrant any warrings so stop
Hello English
[ Edited by Mr.Mcgibblets on Jun 23, 2013 at 8:33 AM ]
Originally posted by English:
General warning: the purpose of this thread is to provide a forum to discuss another NFL team. Not to continue old arguments about Smith and other posters.

Wishful thinking?
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jun 23, 2013 at 8:38 AM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for JTsBiggestFan.
Random observation:

Only 3 games during the regular season will the 49ers and Chiefs play at the same time. The weeks we play Jacksonville, New Orleans, and Arizona (week 17).
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Random observation:

Only 3 games during the regular season will the 49ers and Chiefs play at the same time. The weeks we play Jacksonville, New Orleans, and Arizona (week 17).

Yep. I checked on this a while back... me likes. Seeing Alex play for my 2nd favorites while Kaep plays for my 1st... gonna be a much more fun season for me...

Since this got bumped anyway, I thought this article (though a little old) was a fun read for such a boring time of the year.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/3/1/4042814/the-truth-about-alex-smith-a-niners-fan-perspective

Last 37 games :
502 completions from 800 attempts
62.3% completion
5,902 yds
38 TD
11 INT
96.8 rating
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Random observation:

Yep. I checked on this a while back... me likes. Seeing Alex play for my 2nd favorites while Kaep plays for my 1st... gonna be a much more fun season for me...

Since this got bumped anyway, I thought this article (though a little old) was a fun read for such a boring time of the year.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/3/1/4042814/the-truth-about-alex-smith-a-niners-fan-perspective

Last 37 games :
62.3% completion
5,902 yds
38 TD
11 INT
96.8 rating

I'l never understand how someone can be a fan of two teams.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Random observation:

Last 37 games :
62.3% completion
5,902 yds
38 TD
11 INT
96.8 rating

Those numbers are not impressive...but the percentages are
Where was Alex on the top 100?

Well, good luck with that, though I don't see why you have to understand it.

I see no reason to limit and restrict my love of football. SF is all I really need, but why not take even more? This gives me more interest in the full day of football, and not just 3 hours worth of SF football.

I see no reason to limit and restrict my love of football. SF is all I really need, but why not take even more? This gives me more interest in the full day of football, and not just 3 hours worth of SF football.

Mostly Everyone here watches more then 3 hours of football and roots for only one team, but that's your choice
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Mostly Everyone here watches more then 3 hours of football and roots for only one team, but that's your choice

Yep. To each his own.

Every other team can suck a fat one. And my interest in the full day of football couldn't get any higher.

Having 2 teams is whack.

I'll root for former players to do well, i.e. alex, goldson etc...but I can only find my self to root for one team.

I had a coworker who was a Cowboy and Patriot fan and it just really bugged me. There's something about that which says they are more of a casual fan, but oh well.
I'll root for former players to do well, i.e. alex, goldson etc...but I can only find my self to root for one team.

I had a coworker who was a Cowboy and Patriot fan and it just really bugged me. There's something about that which says they are more of a casual fan, but oh well.

I don't at all think 'casual fan' is the appropriate conclusion. The following is just to try and help you understand.. as you say yourself, it bugs you.

There are very few things in life that I am fanatical about... and one of them is football. So I focus on the Xs and Os and soak in as much as I can get from football.

There is, however, a priority to be applied. General love of the game comes first... then 49ers football... then preferences to other teams around the league. For instance, if the Vikings are playing against the Browns.. I will easily not enjoy this game as much as a 49ers game.. but I will watch and enjoy it because (1) it's football.. and (2) I personally like the Vikings and what they are building more so than what the Browns are. ( as long as there are no clear playoff implications affecting SF )

IF the 49ers lose games, I am in a very bad mood and it carries over throughout my week. If the Chiefs lose games, I will be disappointed, but it's not a big deal. If (in that example) the Vikes lost to the Browns, meh, don't really care.

Not so long ago, I had the Saints as my "# 2" team (hometeam)... but I have really soured on them in recent times. Not long ago, I started vetting the Lions to be that "# 2" team... but the many arrests and my quick hate of their HC pretty well pizzed that away.

I'm saying all of this to you... well, because I am bored for one.. but also to give you and others a better idea of how I and maybe others roll with this. Not at all demanding that you like or understand it.

1. FOOTBALL
2. 49ers

3. Chiefs
Share 49ersWebzone