There are 136 users in the forums

Do You Want Delanie Walker Back?

Do You Want Delanie Walker Back?

Would love to have Delanie back at the right price.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I honestly believe that anyone who doesn't want him back doesn't understand his role on the team. He's far more than the #2 TE.

I understand his role on the team. But I think he'll get starter money elsewhere. He's not worth $3-4M per year.

His role is important, but replaceable. Personally, I'd like to see more of Bruce Miller. He's just as good a blocker as Delanie and not a bad pass catcher. Add in Anquan Boldin for those touch catches in traffic and I think you have effectively replaced Walker.
I want him back ....the guy is a swiss army knife, lets keep him on the roster
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9044519/tennessee-titans-deals-andy-levitre-delanie-walker-sources

he gone
End thread.
Needed to catch the ball better, but I still will miss his blocking and special team play
Is it legal for football players to run their routes holding a monkey that can catch footballs?

If so, then yes.
he's a titan now. hope he learns how to catch
@AdamSchefter: Tennessee signed former 49ers TE Delanie Walker to a 4-year, 17.5 million deal that included $8.6 million guaranteed.
10 catches on 10 targets for 91 yards and a TD

• dmax
  • Veteran
hell yes
I could live with his occasional drops after seeing our offense drop off after him leaving
No we can't afford him. He is doing well because their O features him. Ours wouldn't. So nothing would be any different. He would snatch two brilliant catches and drop two simple ones.
Share 49erswebzone