There are 428 users in the forums

NFL Season Video "Ambition 2013"

Shop 49ers game tickets
This video makes me miss football so much already. Soon as this video ended I called around and asked if there was any flag football leagues available in my area. I just love the game so much and can not wait to see Kaepernick lead this team in the future. When the Kap segment came on I got the chills. The SB segment really got me to. I believe we have an unsettled score to go in to next season.

I love these videos but can't bring myself to watch them. Maybe in a few months repost. Thanks
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I love these videos but can't bring myself to watch them. Maybe in a few months repost. Thanks

I understand but the best thing to do is just get it over with. After it is all said and done it is for the love of the game. Loosing heartbreakers back to back years makes us stronger as a unit and let's us know how determined we will be next season. When I saw the ending I actually felt more optimistic than disappointed.
The AP segment really got me to
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
a fkn seahawks video? FTS
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
a fkn seahawks video? FTS

The guy that made it is a patriots fan. Just because they showed Lynch, Russell, and Sherman does not make it a Seahawks video. Get real homie they were absolute studs this year like it or not. I look forward to crushing every time we play them but in reality they are good and competitive just like us. I hate to admit it but they are. I hate the team, fans, and coaches but in reality they are a worthy opposition just like when the Steelers and Ravens play. I enjoy the game of football beyond being a 49er fan. I hope others can see it that way to.
Hate seeing Patrick and Frank so down. We're coming back strong A.F. next year. Those guys are hungry.
Share 49ersWebzone