LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 252 users in the forums

Ray Lewis retirement/SB officiating question

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dude can try to hide behind his so-called religious beliefs, but it doesn't explain why he didn't serve jail time for his involvement in the murders last time the Super Bowl was in NOLA. He must have made a plea bargain with God.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
What about the blatant helmet to helmet hit on Crabs on third down?Really no call after all the player safety bs i heard all year nice job WWE uh I mean NFL.

So...I was right??
Yep my biggest fear was the Ravens would get the majority of the close calls but I was wrong they got them all.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
What about the blatant helmet to helmet hit on Crabs on third down?Really no call after all the player safety bs i heard all year nice job WWE uh I mean NFL.

So...I was right??
Yep my biggest fear was the Ravens would get the majority of the close calls but I was wrong they got them all.
Ray Lewis is a classless jack@$$. http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/02/03/navorro-bowman-nearly-walks-out-of-interview-because-of-ray-lewis/
Ray can hide behind his "God", but he's still the same heartless murderer.
I think this thread was written before the game?
Spilt milk - I've already moved on.

That said, I really hope he doesn't pull a Farve and come back.

I hate to have to deal with all that melodramatic crap again from him and his clones.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Ray Lewis is a classless jack@$$. http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/02/03/navorro-bowman-nearly-walks-out-of-interview-because-of-ray-lewis/

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Spilt milk - I've already moved on.

That said, I really hope he doesn't pull a Farve and come back.

I hate to have to deal with all that melodramatic crap again from him and his clones.

part of me hopes he does. then he'll get exposed next year.
Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I was wondering if any 49er fans are talking about and/or concerned with the Ray Lewis swan song affecting the officiating for the Super Bowl. It was actually the first thing I thought about after the Ravens beat the Pats last week. After seeing first hand how the Jerome Bettis homecoming to Detroit/retirement presumably impacted the officiating in XL, I would hate to see that scenario play out again.

YUP!!! This is all too familiar. 9er fans can keep blaming our squad all they want, but in my eyes the champs are in SF.

Share 49ersWebzone