There are 187 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Skip Bayless on Tebow and the 49ers

Didn't see this but seriously? Does Bayless drink a lot? He looks like someone who does.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,839
Originally posted by Squidp:
Now show the end of the play where one is a strike and the other is an incomplete pass

One not being coached by Mike McCoy and the other being coached by QB guru Jim Harbaugh.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Squidp:
Now show the end of the play where one is a strike and the other is an incomplete pass

One not being coached by Mike McCoy and the other being coached by QB guru Jim Harbaugh.

You're just trolling right? You aren't being serious about Tebow - Kaepernick comparisons....right?
Skip is also the one who said it "scared" him that Kaepernicking was getting filed as a trademark when Kap should be getting ready for the SB.

As if Kap is actually the one filing that stuff lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,839
Originally posted by Janitor:
You're just trolling right? You aren't being serious about Tebow - Kaepernick comparisons....right?

Kaep is the much better QB, I just happen to believe with proper coaching Tebow could be a good NFL QB.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,201
What are the other commentators saying? What was their reaction? One of the other commentators MUST be looking at Skip and thinking...
"Where did we find this moron and how is he keeping his job!"
I agree with Skip
Originally posted by Chico:
What are the other commentators saying? What was their reaction? One of the other commentators MUST be looking at Skip and thinking...
"Where did we find this moron and how is he keeping his job!"

Its his job to say things like this. Because hes entertainment, look at how riled up everyones getting. When they all know they wouldnt ever watch First Take if Skip wasnt on it.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Janitor:
You're just trolling right? You aren't being serious about Tebow - Kaepernick comparisons....right?

Kaep is the much better QB, I just happen to believe with proper coaching Tebow could be a good NFL QB.

You would be in the vast minority on this one. I dont think Bill Walsh himself coudl turn Tim Tebow into a good NFL QB. Tebow should be an H back .
Skip doesn't know what he talking about one of the worst in the business. A f@$king JOKE.....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,839
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You would be in the vast minority on this one. I dont think Bill Walsh himself coudl turn Tim Tebow into a good NFL QB. Tebow should be an H back .

So Urban Meyer could make him a good QB... But Walsh couldn't???
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You would be in the vast minority on this one. I dont think Bill Walsh himself coudl turn Tim Tebow into a good NFL QB. Tebow should be an H back .

So Urban Meyer could make him a good QB... But Walsh couldn't???
There have been lots of good College QBs, that doesnt always translate to the NFL though
Rick Bayless > Skip Bayless
why is he even on TV anymore...
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You would be in the vast minority on this one. I dont think Bill Walsh himself coudl turn Tim Tebow into a good NFL QB. Tebow should be an H back .

So Urban Meyer could make him a good QB... But Walsh couldn't???

He made him into a good college QB. BIG difference. He is limited in virtually every aspect needed to be a quality NFL QB. Not great arm strength, terrible mechanics, not really fast, or reading defenses.

In a college spread where his team had elite athletes and had a big advantage over the teams he played he was good. Talk to anyone that saw him come out of college and they will tell you that Urban Meyers did nothing to help him with his QB skills to play at the next level.
...