There are 201 users in the forums

Skip Bayless on Tebow and the 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
I am watching first take and Skip Bayless was asked if Tebow was the Niners QB would he have led them to the SB? Skip said absolutely YES!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Skip can EAD. Why do people even watch his crap?
Thats pretty much hating on Kaepernick. He is saying that Tebow and Kaepernick are the same player
He is such a hack!
Wrong! Can't believe he gets paid to say s*** like that.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Thats pretty much hating on Kaepernick. He is saying that Tebow and Kaepernick are the same player

To be fair he did say Kaepernick was a better player then Tebow.
Skip Bayless has such a man crush on Tebow! I wouldn't even want Tebow on our team as the #3 QB or as an experimental RB/FB/TE or whatever, just not worth the circus. Has he even watch Kaep throw? Tebow cannot pass for crap and is nothing close to Alex Smith let along Colin Kaepernick
you cant deny it.imust admit.. tebow was magical in 2011. but kaep is on anothr level. both seem passionate
a thread that talks about s**t Bayless, Tim Tebow, and First s**t?

it doesn't get more FAIL than that

Why does anyone even pay attention to this lowlife? Just a highly paid s**t disturbor.

I really cannot stand Skip Bayless. Anyone who actually thinks that is a moron.
The show is entertaining, I like it
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:
Skip Bayless has such a man crush on Tebow! I wouldn't even want Tebow on our team as the #3 QB or as an experimental RB/FB/TE or whatever, just not worth the circus. Has he even watch Kaep throw? Tebow cannot pass for crap and is nothing close to Alex Smith let along Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by matt49er:

Now show the end of the play where one is a strike and the other is an incomplete pass
[ Edited by Squidp on Jan 25, 2013 at 9:38 AM ]
skip is an attention ho.
Share 49ersWebzone