LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Skip Bayless on Tebow and the 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by kray28:
Skip has hated the Niners since the beginning of time. He used to a beat writer in Chicago back in the early 90s...hated the Niners then because the Niners would pound the hell out of the Bears (Ditka-Harbaugh). He eventually moved to the Bay Area in the late 90s and trolled the Niners against the Raiders every week.

He picked us to win the Superbowl.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
IMO - Tebow won't have a NFL job in 2013 if he is stuck on playing QB.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MCrabs15:

Pick to win a game != like
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Yep. Maybe a Canadian team that needs better attendance will sign him. He is really awful and not a legit QB in the NFL
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He is such a hack!

I am waiting for Steven A to melt down on this guy at some point.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Yep. Maybe a Canadian team that needs better attendance will sign him. He is really awful and not a legit QB in the NFL

Actually, that won't be a bad idea for Tebow. Go there - show if you can learn and play QB.
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:

Skip once again doing his best "Ace Ventura" impersonation. Anyone dumb enough to actually compare Tebow and Kaepernick stat for stat like he did is nothing more than a sensationalist who tries to do this type of fckery every chance he gets.

LOL! Skip does talk out of his A$$.
Skip has hated the Niners since the beginning of time. He used to a beat writer in Chicago back in the early 90s...hated the Niners then because the Niners would pound the hell out of the Bears (Ditka-Harbaugh). He eventually moved to the Bay Area in the late 90s and trolled the Niners against the Raiders every week.

Get off our bandwagon Skip!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
wouldn't mind Tebow as a backup once we trade Alex. Tebow in the pistol would be interesting!

Watching a retarded and slower version of something that we already run isn't interesting

This, just say no to Tebow. You have to have SKILLS to run the pistol.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jimrat on Jan 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM ]

Not a chance in hell. Even in a spread option or pistol offense, he ultimately has to make the big boy throws like Kaep did. I'm a fan of Tebow, I think he can be relatively successful in a situation tailored to his strengths, but he's not sniffing the SB until he learns how to throw a football with some consistency. Good luck finding a starting gig too.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Not a chance in hell. Even in a spread option or pistol offense, he ultimately has to make the big boy throws like Kaep did. I'm a fan of Tebow, I think he can be relatively successful in a situation tailored to his strengths, but he's not sniffing the SB until he learns how to throw a football with some consistency. Good luck finding a starting gig too.

I think Tebow's completion percentage is around 40. That isn't going to cut it in any offense in the NFL. He probably would be a good fullback or tight end.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Janitor:
You're just trolling right? You aren't being serious about Tebow - Kaepernick comparisons....right?

Kaep is the much better QB, I just happen to believe with proper coaching Tebow could be a good NFL QB.

Tebow's received proper (or mostly proper) NFL coaching for 3 years and still sucks. Kaep is pretty much as religious as Tebow but somehow doesn't annoy people with it.
Kaepernick > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tebow
Times infinity
Skip Bayless is a freakin moron!!!

He said Kaepernick is not NFL Material when Harbaugh switched to him!!!

News Flash Bayless: Kaep is going to the Super Bowl and you're in the fetal sucking your thumb and crying like a little b***h!!!
Share 49ersWebzone