There are 744 users in the forums
Jamarcus Russel wants to make a comeback
Feb 16, 2013 at 12:06 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
mel kuiper lol. "john elway like" "top five at his position" lol
Feb 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM
- Jcool
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,532
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
mel kuiper lol. "john elway like" "top five at his position" lol
Mel Kiper, Jr.
Feb 16, 2013 at 1:43 PM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,767
Do you guys think QB whisperer Harbaugh could win with him?
Feb 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM
- Jcool
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,532
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Do you guys think QB whisperer Harbaugh could win with him?
If he thinks it is worth it.
Feb 16, 2013 at 3:57 PM
- JeuSF49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,143
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Do you guys think QB whisperer Harbaugh could win with him?
Of course. Russell´s position coach would be Jim Tomsula
Feb 16, 2013 at 4:29 PM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,767
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Do you guys think QB whisperer Harbaugh could win with him?
If he thinks it is worth it.
I wasn;t asking should we sign him.
I mean, if Russel was all we had for some reason, would JH win with him as well?
Just a randome inquiry,
Feb 16, 2013 at 5:22 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
Originally posted by Young2Rice:if anyone could get something out of him its harbaugh but hes a fat lazy a*****e so i doubt he would ever amount to anything
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Do you guys think QB whisperer Harbaugh could win with him?
If he thinks it is worth it.
I wasn;t asking should we sign him.
I mean, if Russel was all we had for some reason, would JH win with him as well?
Just a randome inquiry,
Feb 16, 2013 at 5:55 PM
- Jcool
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,532
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Do you guys think QB whisperer Harbaugh could win with him?
If he thinks it is worth it.
I wasn;t asking should we sign him.
I mean, if Russel was all we had for some reason, would JH win with him as well?
Just a randome inquiry,
Who said I was advocating signing him??? You said could Harbaugh win with him, If Harbaugh thought Russel was worth it, meaning if he saw something he could work with, like with what he saw with Alex. Harbaugh is to good of coach to leave himself in that kind of situation to only have Russel on the roster.
Feb 16, 2013 at 6:08 PM
- TheChozen
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,964
Originally posted by RogueStout:Is he broke already?
I did read a SI article on him where he supported a lot of local organizations in his hometown.
Feb 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Is he broke already?
I did read a SI article on him where he supported a lot of local organizations in his hometown.
McDonalds, B&B liquor and the Twerk bar.
Feb 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,767
Originally posted by Jcool:I asked if Harbaugh could win with Russel. You answer, "Yeah if Harbaugh thinks its worth it," implies you would advocate signing him if JH thought so. My bad if that wasn't what you meant. But that didn't really answer my question though.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Do you guys think QB whisperer Harbaugh could win with him?
If he thinks it is worth it.
I wasn;t asking should we sign him.
I mean, if Russel was all we had for some reason, would JH win with him as well?
Just a randome inquiry,
Who said I was advocating signing him??? You said could Harbaugh win with him, If Harbaugh thought Russel was worth it, meaning if he saw something he could work with, like with what he saw with Alex. Harbaugh is to good of coach to leave himself in that kind of situation to only have Russel on the roster.
I was asking if people thought Harbaugh could mold him and win with even him. I don't think Russel has the stuff for this game. Seems like a head case to me.
Feb 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM
- juycho
- Veteran
- Posts: 770
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:I asked if Harbaugh could win with Russel. You answer, "Yeah if Harbaugh thinks its worth it," implies you would advocate signing him if JH thought so. My bad if that wasn't what you meant. But that didn't really answer my question though.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Do you guys think QB whisperer Harbaugh could win with him?
If he thinks it is worth it.
I wasn;t asking should we sign him.
I mean, if Russel was all we had for some reason, would JH win with him as well?
Just a randome inquiry,
Who said I was advocating signing him??? You said could Harbaugh win with him, If Harbaugh thought Russel was worth it, meaning if he saw something he could work with, like with what he saw with Alex. Harbaugh is to good of coach to leave himself in that kind of situation to only have Russel on the roster.
I was asking if people thought Harbaugh could mold him and win with even him. I don't think Russel has the stuff for this game. Seems like a head case to me.
Sign him to the practice squad
Mar 6, 2013 at 4:11 AM
- JeuSF49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,143
Mar 6, 2013 at 4:19 AM
- AlmighT49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 676
wow, what does he weigh? 280?
Mar 6, 2013 at 7:39 AM
- LambdaChi49
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,368
Originally posted by JeuSF49:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1553656-comeback-2013-jamarcus-russell-airs-it-out
:rofl:
I actually wish him the best. The dude can definitely throw the ball.