Jamarcus Russel wants to make a comeback

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1553656-comeback-2013-jamarcus-russell-airs-it-out

:rofl:

I actually wish him the best. The dude can definitely throw the ball.

He's got a great release and a cannon. I'm no GM, but he seems like a big boom low bust pickup. Who knows...

So did David Klingler.

All depends on JR's level of commitment. Who knows, but I'm sure someone will take at least sign him to a PS (if he's eligible)

Yeah... wasn't this idiot wanting a clause in his (then)rookie contract that he would still get paid even if he were to be arrested and in prison?
He looks humongous. He should switch to OL
I know Jamarcus is the butt of a lot of football jokes these days. But I personally would like him to make a formidable comeback. I don't know about you guys, but I love comeback stories. If he is able to become a mature, capable quarterback, I would be rooting for him. I just read that he is now 280 lbs. That is great considering he was around 311. Now if he just came back for money I can forget about this guy forever, but I am curious if he is actually serious about making a comeback.
You're spelling it wrong .....

Jalardass Russell
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Put the Purple Drank down and slowly back away!

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

YUP YUP
In all honesty I wouldn't mind the 49ers giving him a shot to compete with Mccoy for #2
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
So he was 320lbs in the fall.... Is 305lbs now.... wants to be 265lbs.....

A fat chic wants to be skinny. A midget wants to be tall. MJ wanted to be white. Eminem wants to be black. EVERYBODY wants to be somebody!

F**K this planet, already!!
Originally posted by 49Perspectives:
In all honesty I wouldn't mind the 49ers giving him a shot to compete with Mccoy for #2

please God i hope your joking...

He'll get a job starting on the Dunkin' Donuts team.
He'll be wearing the Dunkin' Donuts uniform very soon.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Just a misunderstanding. He didn't say he wanted to make a comeback, he said he wanted to make a corn beef hash.
Share 49ersWebzone