LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Jamarcus Russel wants to make a comeback

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
JaMarcus!! RT @TEST_Football @RapSheet J. RUSSELL getting work in.... @TEST_Football

Originally posted by 228niner:
He'll be at Mardi Gras down here drunk as a skunk lol, nah but in all seriousness, I"m all for 2nd chances

I agree. Performs well - sign him. Suggest he try playing in the Austrian American Football League for starters.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Sara Lee to Jamarcus - "We want our Pies back"

He and Sandoval have something in common - they're both fat. The difference? Panda can play ball, Jmarcus cannot.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 10, 2013 at 8:44 PM ]
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'll seriously never understand this culture of ridicule and Schadenfreude.

I'd like to see the dude make it back in the NFL Everybody deserves a second chance.

Although I hear reports Green Peace tried to push him back as he was spotted on Pismo Beach.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
JaMarcus!! RT @TEST_Football @RapSheet J. RUSSELL getting work in.... @TEST_Football

Dude is reaching out for a pie, not a piece of a pie, but the whole friggin pie. The guy behind him is ready to knock him upside his head should he actually take the pie. This is all part of his fitness and self control training.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 10, 2013 at 9:35 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Dude is reaching out for a pie, not a piece of a pie, but the whole friggin pie. The guy behind him is ready to knock him upside his head should he actually take the pie. This is all part of his fitness and self control training.

I don't give him any sympathy for not making the most of his opportunity the first time, but I appreciate a guy who can realize his mistakes, own up to them, work hard, and come back.

If he's sincere in making his comeback, I wish him the best. If he's NOT sincere, and is just trying to get some extra cash, I hope he fails miserably.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
I don't give him any sympathy for not making the most of his opportunity the first time, but I appreciate a guy who can realize his mistakes, own up to them, work hard, and come back.

If he's sincere in making his comeback, I wish him the best. If he's NOT sincere, and is just trying to get some extra cash, I hope he fails miserably.

For his own sake, needs to work out and lose at least 50 pounds of ugly fat. Making it back into NFL is secondary.
dude blew $50 some odd mill.

I give no fuvks
Good luck with that, Russell.

Russell, Vince Young, same, same. Both are an utter waste of talent.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Russell, Vince Young, same, same. Both are an utter waste of talent.

Russell isn't a waste of talent, because he had none to begin with.

he throws the ball far...... woot.
Whoever consider Russell but doesn't consider trading for Alex Smith really shows how s**tty of a franchise they are. Period.
lol

Share 49ersWebzone