There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rams Hire Rob Ryan as DC

• IT21
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
yeah they def have the personnel to run the 3-4. Imagine if they traded up for Mante Teo.

meh
They're gonna fire his ass halfway through the season. Book it.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
yeah they def have the personnel to run the 3-4. Imagine if they traded up for Mante Teo.

meh

Exactly. Don't think they would even have to trade up after Lacey and Yeldon ran all over that D. I know that it's not all up to Teo but he didn't look good at all in that game.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

huh? he is a good coach, this year his defenders were dropping like flies to injuries and jerry only fired him so he could save his wonder boy jason garret
  • IT21
Originally posted by KegBert:

meh

Exactly. Don't think they would even have to trade up after Lacey and Yeldon ran all over that D. I know that it's not all up to Teo but he didn't look good at all in that game.

I just dont think he'll be anything special in the NFL

meh

Manti Meh'o
  • IT21
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

meh

Manti Meh'o

lol this lol
Not worried
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

huh? he is a good coach, this year his defenders were dropping like flies to injuries and jerry only fired him so he could save his wonder boy jason garret

He's a crappy DC who gets work based on his name and his dad and brother.
NEVER been to playoffs as a DC and it wont change next year. The ONLY time he's been to the playoffs was one year when he was with the Patriots as a linebackers coach.
Like Rush Limbaugh said of Obama. "I hope he fails".
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Te'o is best suited to play Mike in a 4-3 scheme. He's a good player.
Ryan did run a 4-3 with the Raiders (04-08). He may switch the Rams to a 3-4 but I don't think its a given.
Book it! The division just got a lot tougher! The combo of Fisher and Ryan will play hell in the division.
Rob Ryan was NOT the problem in Dallas. Think OWNER Jerry Jones ... Think of how AL DAVIS made the Raiders a laughing stock in the NFL. Same seem to be going on with the Cowboys these days..

They should have fired the Head Coach and the owner. Ryan was doing just fine until 5 of his top defensive players were injured.

Think what would have happened if that were the 49er's.
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

Rob Ryan has only had his D finish top 15 once in his career, and i dont think hes even been to the playoffs. Dude is way overrated, living off his dad and bro's name.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jan 12, 2013 at 4:30 AM ]
Good Old Boy Network.