There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Report: Browns restart search without Kelly - Kelly to stay at Oregon

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Eric Galko from Optimum Scouting killing it right now on twitter with observations should this move happen

After Geno, best Chip QB fit. RT @AlexMiglio: Sneaking suspicion Alex Smith will be Brown next year,going to look good in Chip Kelly offense

With Chip Kelly now with #Browns, I think Alex Smith #1, Geno Smith #2 his top QB options. Think Colt McCoy could work as backup option too.

What Chip wants in QB (based off Oregon Off): Decisive, short-area quicks,ball placement in mid-field/seam throws. Doesn't NEED speed (Vick)

This lol, if you look at Mariota I would've completely agreed that he is an Alex Smith clone. galko knows whats up.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM ]
NFLN just said he's staying in the college ranks.
this move basically means Cleveland wasted that pick on Weeden, have to wonder what they can get for him but definitely it won't be a 1st
funny how alex smith comes up in every thread.
Kelly is talented in the run game. He will have fun designing plays for TRich
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

All the people saying Geno Smith to Cleveland, check Geno's rushing stats. Surprisingly immobile, even as soph in more zone read system
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

lolwut
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

The NFLN ticker just said he is close to signing with the Browns......

NFL.com story

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000122151/article/chip-kelly-very-close-to-deal-with-cleveland-browns
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM ]
Can Richardson play well in Chip Kelley's offense? He seems like a much better fit in a traditional pro-set offense.
cleveland has some good young talent on offense, greg little, trent richardson, josh gordon.

has potential to be a good offense.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Can Richardson play well in Chip Kelley's offense? He seems like a much better fit in a traditional pro-set offense.

LeGarrette Blount played 1 or 2 seasons in and played fairly well. If Richardson is anything like he is supposed to be he can adjust.

Also to the person who said NFLN said a story about Kelly staying college you got it confused with the report that UW Head Coach Steve Sarkisian has declined all NFL offers and wishes to stay at UW.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

Chip may opt to keep Dick Jauron - he kept same DC at Oregon - but he'll be clear that it's his team and D will deal with his tempo
LMJ for Trent Richardson

BOOM
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LMJ for Trent Richardson

BOOM

counter-productive to what our team wants. LMJ is perfect for the pistol/read-options. I'd rather draft Stepfan Taylor or even Eddie Lacy if we want a new power back.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LMJ for Trent Richardson

BOOM

counter-productive to what our team wants. LMJ is perfect for the pistol/read-options. I'd rather draft Stepfan Taylor or even Eddie Lacy if we want a new power back.

I know i was jk