There are 201 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mug0mug:

Kid is an athletic freak.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

...oh yeah, see ya Lawson & Clements (I would add Mays, but don't know if he's even still on the Bungles lmfao)

I was thinking that watching the game as well. Havent heard Mays all season long. Once in awhile, I would hear Lawson or Clements pop up, but nothing on Taylor. Looking at his line from this year, I guess thats why.........http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13286/taylor-mays

16 games active, 22 combined tackles, 1 fumble recovery.....thats about it.

Enjoy watching good players play guys.
Webb playing 1st game this season?!?

Vikings are doomed.
Oh gawd, this stupid chant....
GB better strap it up. AD is gonna be runnin hard tonight!
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Ugh I don't know who I want to win

I just LOVE that we get to pick a team and wait LoL

GO NINER!!!!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
wow aj green was open

Anyone still think the 49ers should have moved up further to get Dalton? Those deep balls are

He hit a perfect deep ball to Green in this game already, Green just didnt catch it and the DB made a great play on it as well.

Remember if you will that Kaep missed a ball to moss last week that came out like a duck, but then hit a perfect one to walker and walker dropped it. Those simply arent high probability throws. All Qb's miss those every once in a while. I dont mean to sound like im all on Daltons Jock, because im not, but the criticism in this thread is a bit ridiculous and unfounded.

Attempting to compare Dalton to Kap with the deep ball costs you a great deal of creditbility. Throwing to Green is easy. Dude might be the best WR in the league. He gets open as well as anybody, and he can bring down a contested duck with the best of them. Green had a bad game, and he doesn't have hose often. He would have insane numbers with Kap launching rockets at him.

I wasnt compareing the two. Just stating that even an accurate and big arm QB like Kaep misses those once in awhile. All QB's do. I was just useing an example that all fans in this thread should remember. Once again, all QB's miss those once in a while, i dont care if its Rodgers. As easy as you state it is to throw the ball to Green, Dalton did in fact thro him an accurate deep ball today that he failed to catch. Also the interception Dalton threw went right passed green and should have been caught. Also His TE was dropping balls all day long. Im not saying Dalton had a great game because he didnt, but the rest of the offense had an equally poor game.
How in the hell did Webb get out of that rut
I think we want GB next. They have no run game and can't stop run. Perfect matchup for us.
Yup, webb's mobility and similar play are gonna highlight the holes in the packers D Kaep can exploit...

im not impressed with the packers one bit, i hope they win lol, i think we just exploit what they have.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I think we want GB next. They have no run game and can't stop run. Perfect matchup for us.

agree with this. I'd rather play GB than Seattle.
Peterson is like a hot knife slicing through some smelly cheese lol
packers are the least threatening of all nfc playoff teams
lol Webb still hasn't attempted a pass all season
Share 49ersWebzone