LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
put it in the fridge
Will never understand the idiocy of throwing the ball short on 4th and long..............
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
teams like cincy shouldn't make the playoffs
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
wow aj green was open

Anyone still think the 49ers should have moved up further to get Dalton? Those deep balls are
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I simply disagree. Does he have the athletic ability or ceiling of Kaep? No, but to say a QB like Dalton has nothing more than what he has shown, when he has brought his team to back to back playoff births and is only in his second season is ludicrous. He will get better. Two big missed catches by Green. If he catches those its a totally differant ballgame right now.

Berths, not births :P

Bengals have made it due to a very good defense, decent running game, one of the best WR's in the NFL and a good game manager at quarterback. I don't ever see Dalton entering into the "elite" category of quarterback, he's Shaun Hill with better mobility.
Well it's not like the Texans were impressive. They'll get wasted by the Pats/Broncos.
Originally posted by susweel:
teams like cincy shouldn't make the playoffs

This.

I don't understand why alot of people picked the Bengals over the Texans.

Keep grinning like a friggin idiot Dalton, you're team's about to get bounced outta the playoffs!

so glad we didn't draft this fool
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Wow, game would've been over with 3 kneel-downs if not for that penalty, because the clock would've wound down to the 2 minute warning. Now Cinci will get the ball back unless Houston gets another first down.
Kaps better than dalton and its not even close! Infact he was the best qb in that draft. We shouldn't doubt coach. He really is a qb guru!

Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
wow aj green was open

Anyone still think the 49ers should have moved up further to get Dalton? Those deep balls are

He hit a perfect deep ball to Green in this game already, Green just didnt catch it and the DB made a great play on it as well.

Remember if you will that Kaep missed a ball to moss last week that came out like a duck, but then hit a perfect one to walker and walker dropped it. Those simply arent high probability throws. All Qb's miss those every once in a while. I dont mean to sound like im all on Daltons Jock, because im not, but the criticism in this thread is a bit ridiculous and unfounded.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I simply disagree. Does he have the athletic ability or ceiling of Kaep? No, but to say a QB like Dalton has nothing more than what he has shown, when he has brought his team to back to back playoff births and is only in his second season is ludicrous. He will get better. Two big missed catches by Green. If he catches those its a totally differant ballgame right now.

Berths, not births :P

Bengals have made it due to a very good defense, decent running game, one of the best WR's in the NFL and a good game manager at quarterback. I don't ever see Dalton entering into the "elite" category of quarterback, he's Shaun Hill with better mobility.

Shaun Hill...really? we agree on alot of things, this isaint one of them.
Wow Texans are celebrating like they're going to the SB, lol.
Houston is going to get back handed next weekend

Share 49ersWebzone