LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Well, looks like both black coaches will be gone after tonight...

...oh yeah, see ya Lawson & Clements (I would add Mays, but don't know if he's even still on the Bungles lmfao)
Houston with a very Niner-like victory. Now play Pats, good luck with that.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Shaun Hill...really? we agree on alot of things, this isaint one of them.

Apparently not. :P I've just never been impressed by him all that much, now don't get me wrong, there's quite a few teams that would and should take him in a heartbeat, but what he is now is basically going to be what you're always going to get, he's afraid to throw the deep ball so he either underthrows his receiver or throws the ball 8 feet out of bounds. He's got decent accuracy,shows good leadership traits but as far as being the kind of guy who will simply will his team to victory, that ain't in the cards.
Its going down in Foxburo next week......hard to beat the same team twice in the same season....
Bengal fans already asking for Alex Smith...

Link
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Its going down in Foxburo next week......hard to beat the same team twice in the same season....

I know what you mean but I think the Pats will handle them easily.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Rodgers looks stoned in the pregame lol.
Well, Joe Webb starting either =

1) we get an early look at how well GB's defense handles a mobile read-option type QB

2) it preps GB's D for facing CK7
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

I know what you mean but I think the Pats will handle them easily.

not easily but yeah the Tom Brady will win
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
green bay is gonna murder the Vikings

Originally posted by luv49rs:
He looked ripped! Russle wilson always looks f**ked up too...good for them!
Really think GB will win, but the playoffs always seem to throw a few curve balls. That's why I think the Pats or the Broncos will lose next weekend. It would be too convenient to have them face each other in the championship game.
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Cal Berkeley grad doe...
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
wow aj green was open

Anyone still think the 49ers should have moved up further to get Dalton? Those deep balls are

He hit a perfect deep ball to Green in this game already, Green just didnt catch it and the DB made a great play on it as well.

Remember if you will that Kaep missed a ball to moss last week that came out like a duck, but then hit a perfect one to walker and walker dropped it. Those simply arent high probability throws. All Qb's miss those every once in a while. I dont mean to sound like im all on Daltons Jock, because im not, but the criticism in this thread is a bit ridiculous and unfounded.

Attempting to compare Dalton to Kap with the deep ball costs you a great deal of creditbility. Throwing to Green is easy. Dude might be the best WR in the league. He gets open as well as anybody, and he can bring down a contested duck with the best of them. Green had a bad game, and he doesn't have hose often. He would have insane numbers with Kap launching rockets at him.
Lets go VIKINGS !!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone