There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Report: Tim Tebow is expected to ask NY Jets to either be traded or released

Originally posted by NJNiner:
I wouldn't be at all surprised of the cards had him in for a workout.

He'd have them a lot better than they are now.
He's be the CFL MVP.
Jags
KC
Browns

are my guesses
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
I still think Tebow could be a starting QB... I mean if Jake Locker & Ryan Tannehill can be thought of as passing QB's I think some team would be wise to give Tebow a shot and actually let him play QB unlike what Denver and NY did.

I agree, ditch the option and unleash him in an up-tempo spread offense. Jay Gruden said it will work and we saw it work pretty well in those 3 games Tebow started under McDaniels. His completion pct. was still only 50% and he threw 3 picks, but he also had 8 total TDs and 8.0 ypa. As a rookie. Hopefully McDaniels will get another HC gig and give Tebow a shot.
what if he went to the Saints.. makes sense with him being so religious..
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
Id bring him in as a Fullback/TE H-Back like Delaine
Tebow has been exciting in the past, but he'll never be a legit starting QB. It only takes one GM to take a shot on him though, and somebody will be desperate enough.
Who gives a rats a55!!!
The Jets will try to get AL SMITH.

Tebow needs to leave the Jets. The media in NY are merciless.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Dec 18, 2012 at 9:11 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Tebow has been exciting in the past, but he'll never be a legit starting QB. It only takes one GM to take a shot on him though, and somebody will be desperate enough.

He'll sell tickets, that's for sure!
He'd probably be a good special teamer somewhere.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
I agree, ditch the option and unleash him in an up-tempo spread offense. Jay Gruden said it will work and we saw it work pretty well in those 3 games Tebow started under McDaniels. His completion pct. was still only 50% and he threw 3 picks, but he also had 8 total TDs and 8.0 ypa. As a rookie. Hopefully McDaniels will get another HC gig and give Tebow a shot.

Not sure he would ever be able to be built up enough to get to mid 60 completion percentage but could be a 58-61% and with his leadership skills and ability to run, he could be a real dangerous QB.
I still think Tebow could be a starting QB... I mean if Jake Locker & Ryan Tannehill can be thought of as passing QB's I think some team would be wise to give Tebow a shot and actually let him play QB unlike what Denver and NY did.

i thiought he played well against the 49ers.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Toronto49er:

i thiought he played well against the 49ers.

He was a WR for most of his Texas A&M career and wasn't that accurate during the one year he was the starting QB. Yet he was drafted in the first round and allowed to develop as a passer
The kids got talent. I don't understand.