49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 622 users in the forums

*** WEEK 15 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/13 - 12/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I guess a blowout win helps a little.

Maybe Seattle coasts for our game based on previous two victories

I saw a stat after the giants whooped us that was something like over the past 30 years any team that absolutely kicked the s**t outta 2 teams in a row lost their next game 100% of the time. Or some s**t like that.

Hmm, I would think that the Pats during their undefeated regular season would have broken that record.
Fitzpatrick = J.T. O'Sullivan
I wonder why SD doesn't just fire Norv now instead of delaying the inevitable.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Hmm, I would think that the Pats during their undefeated regular season would have broken that record.

Tonight 😵
Carroll will pour it on now thinking he can move up in the AP College Poll.
40-17 Seahawks.

Preview of things to come next week, ladies.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I wonder why SD doesn't just fire Norv now instead of delaying the inevitable.

And do what? Maybe rack up two meanigless wins just to get a poorer draft position??
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
40-17 Seahawks.

Preview of things to come next week, ladies.

Buffalo sucks. We whooped their asses too. We have pats to worry about. Not seacocks.

Come back tomorrow when the sea thread is started. Your dickery isnt welcomed.
Arizona leading the Lions. Man the Lions are really bad if they are getting pounded by Arizona.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
40-17 Seahawks.

Preview of things to come next week, ladies.

Please...stop comparing the Bills defense to ours.
I lol at how Seahawk fans are comparing the Buffalo game to us, instead of comparing their previous game vs us.. oh wait, how did that one turn out? We won? Oh yeah.

Preview of things to come next week, fvckboi
[ Edited by GuessWhosOn3rd on Dec 16, 2012 at 3:23 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Bvtch ass ness
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Please...stop comparing the Bills defense to ours.

Read into things much?

I only said the score. We will blow you out.

Write that down.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
40-17 Seahawks.

Preview of things to come next week, ladies.


At least we don't have a midget for a quarterback. We'll kill you guys next week.
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,192
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Please...stop comparing the Bills defense to ours.

Read into things much?

I only said the score. We will blow you out.

Write that down.

When your team loses. Pm a mod and have yourself banned
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone