There are 290 users in the forums

*** WEEK 15 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/13 - 12/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wilson is a beast
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Wilson is a beast

Wilson is a midget that shouldn't be playing quarterback in the NFL.
Is this a steelers home game?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Those uniforms are scarier.

You know what's funny, I grew up in the NW and therefore I understand why our colors are what they are. Also, I get that if you aren't from "South Alaska" our colors repulse you. Either way, I love that we aren't confined by our history and feel the freedom to be innovative with our uni's.

I love our uni's and colors, it's just an added bonus that it pisses all of you whiner fans off;-)
Is pit playing at home..lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Those uniforms are scarier.

You know what's funny, I grew up in the NW and therefore I understand why our colors are what they are. Also, I get that if you aren't from "South Alaska" our colors repulse you. Either way, I love that we aren't confined by our history and feel the freedom to be innovative with our uni's.

I love our uni's and colors, it's just an added bonus that it pisses all of you whiner fans off;-)

Who are you guys, the Oregon of the NFL? Those and your regular uniforms are putrid. You should be fined for what you guys trot out as uniforms.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 16, 2012 at 3:58 PM ]
Originally posted by awol36:

thats what im saying.. im hearing a ton of cheers when pitt scores LOL.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Nice throw Stafford.
So does Gregg Cossell still think that the Lions are contenders?
[ Edited by lazy on Dec 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Seahawks run a fake punt up 47-17. Real, classy Carroll.
Originally posted by denali22:
Originally posted by awol36:

thats what im saying.. im hearing a ton of cheers when pitt scores LOL.

should have seen the crowd shot, looked like nothing but Pit fans...

Seahawks run a fake punt up 47-17. Real, classy Carroll.

Really? Havent even played todays game yet. and i wanna crush the seahaggs
Losing against the Cardinals is like having a 0-16 season...Detroit knows what I am talking about
Originally posted by NavyHawk:

???

And what is Oregon of the NFL???
Whats funny is this is what Pete Carroll did at USC. He constantly ran up the score and got cute when the game was out of reach and he pissed a lot of coaches off. Then Harbaugh's Cardinal comes along and runs the score up on Carroll and Carroll got butt hurt about it. Hilarious hopefully Harbaugh can do that to them again next week and piss the little guy off again. lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
???

And what is Oregon of the NFL???

Oregon Ducks come out with outrageous uniforms every week thinking their setting a fashion trend. Their uniforms are the ugliest things that you'd ever see.
Share 49ersWebzone