• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Damn that's some tragic s**t. Wtf was he going through to make him do something like that? Puts a lot of s**t in perspective.

Makes football seem utterly irrelevant. If the league makes the team play this Sunday I'll honestly be shocked.

I'd be surprised if they don't play.

Agreed. The game will go on. People die. It's sucks, and it's hard, but that's life.
True, but most people die of old age or disease. 25 year old rich guy with a newborn committing murder - suicide is pretty rare and shocking, especially one you assume isn't doing hard drugs.

What the hell are you talking about? Plenty of people die not of old age or disease. And actually, I don't assume 25 year old millionaires aren't[i] on hard drugs.
.041% of people in the USA die from murder-suicide, the age of the victims are even uncommon among those numbers. I guess my definition of this being a rare occurrence differ from yours. There are 311 million people in the US, an average of 3 a day die this way.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
Video from his Facebook..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=618974567899&set=vb.5812963&type=3&theater

On August 31st of 2011 he 'liked' "Male Athletes Against Violence".
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Video from his Facebook..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=618974567899&set=vb.5812963&type=3&theater

On August 31st of 2011 he 'liked' "Male Athletes Against Violence".

Probably his true feelings.

OR a front for his murderous mind!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Big difference between dying from a heart attack while playing and killing yourself after you've killed someone else on your day off.

The point is not how and when but trauma. The trauma is great under any circumstance but for the players on the team a few days off would lessen the shock. The player is gone but the teams emotional condition is the focal point now. Plus in all cultures there is a grieving process.
i find it hilarious that people are defending a murderer... maybe you guys should go pickett at a prison for the guys on death row.. i bet those guys are good citizens. smh
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I'm not against guns but if anything, this shows why people should not have them.
I'm not against guns but if anything, this shows why people should not have them.

Probably would've been more painful and gruesome if he stabbed her to death.
Originally posted by forty9ers:
i find it hilarious that people are defending a murderer... maybe you guys should go pickett at a prison for the guys on death row.. i bet those guys are good citizens. smh

No one is saying he was a good person. All signs point to him being one up until this point though.
Originally posted by forty9ers:
So juvenile.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mug0mug:

A lot better chance to escape a knife or a fist than a gun.

Or something even worse.

Im not anti-gun, I am for gun control though. Unfortunately it wont stop people that shouldn't have them from getting them one way or another.

Maybe not from an NFL linebacker...
so tragic
Let's concentrate on the little girl. She needs love and caring.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Maybe not from an NFL linebacker...

Would be interesting to see him stab himself to death doe.
Share 49ersWebzone