Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Reading the Jags MB, alot of them don't want Roman lol

Why not? 49er 9er OC's seem to make good HC, McCarthy and Turner was a pretty good one for his first couple of years in San Diego. Who do Jags fans have in mind??

I also heard that Caldwell and Roman might be to good of friends to risk working together.
Mort: Panthers OC Rob Chudzinski will be the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns, per league source.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Mort: Panthers OC Rob Chudzinski will be the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns, per league source.

I feel bad for Cleveland fans... Pat Shurmur all over again
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

"@mortreport: Rob Chudzinksi is a done deal. He is the Browns new head coach. Confirmed."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:

I feel bad for Cleveland fans... Pat Shurmur all over again

Cleveland loves to hire middle of the road offensive coordinators as there HC.
LOL they hired their OC from a couple years ago to be their HC
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Now this is something:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

That's interesting. RT @KeithBritton86 Source says Chudzinski will likely bring Norv Turner as part of #Browns coaching staff
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Joe Person ‏@josephperson

Bet on this: Chud will take Scott Turner, Norv's son, with him. Scott, CAR off quality control coach, was Chud's right-hand man in Charlotte

Panthers likely will consider QBs coach Mike Shula as OC.
Why??? The offense has completely underachieved this season...I don't get it.
@EdwerderESPN: Rob Chudzinski will target Norv Turner as Browns OC. Son Scott Turner works for Chudzinski in Carolina. There's some leverage
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks

Pretty sure that Chud was still getting paid by the Browns through the 2011 season. One year off the payroll and now he's back on it.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Panthers scored TDs on 25% of their drives w/ Rob Chudzinksi as off. coordinator during the last 2 seasons (4th-highest in NFL).

Originally posted by PTulini:
@EdwerderESPN: Rob Chudzinski will target Norv Turner as Browns OC. Son Scott Turner works for Chudzinski in Carolina. There's some leverage
That's what I'm calling irony of fate...The former boss becomes an employee. Prime example of a decline
P. Schrager ‏@PSchrags
I'm hearing from a very good source that Norv Turner is, in fact, coming with Chud to CLE.