There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

Man I'm glad I'm not a Jets fan. Rex Ryan coached a horrible team and the GM gets fired yet he gets to retain his job and pick his new "boss"? What a friggin joke of an organization that is.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

The #Chargers will officially announce Tom Telesco as their GM in a news conferecne at 1 p.m. Pacific, per @ChargersPRguy
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Brad Childress was in KC to see Andy Reid and will have end up with some role on that staff, but not as a coordinator or QB coach
@JayGlazer: Eagles have legitimate interest in Notre Dame HC Brian Kelly. Kelly right now however is out of the country

@mortreport: From @AdamSchefter & myself: Eagles interviewed Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly. Sides will revisit when Kelly returns from out of country.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM ]
@AdamSchefter: Colts OC Bruce Arians tentatively scheduled to interview for HC jobs with Bears Sunday, Chargers Monday.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
James Andrew Miller ‏@ESPNBook

Playing nice: Both @AdamSchefter & @mortreport going out of their way to include for credit @JayGlazer on eagles coaching update.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop

>>>> "@KegsnEggs: Brian Kelly's agent is currently smoking a $100 bill, watching that SportsCenter tweet get passed around by the masses."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Russell Lande ‏@RUSSLANDE

Sources tell me that despite Panthers hiring of Dave Gettleman, Jim Popp had an excellent interview & impressed enough to make choice tough.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

Oh? RT @CBSSports: Eagles have interviewed Brian Kelly, Bears also interested in the Notre Dame coach - http://cbsprt.co/BKellyNFL
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Russell Lande ‏@RUSSLANDE

Sources tell me that despite Panthers hiring of Dave Gettleman, Jim Popp had an excellent interview & impressed enough to make choice tough.

So Gettleman is the new Carolina GM?
@MMehtaNYDN: Jets will interview Steelers executive Omar Khan for vacant GM job tomorrow, per source
@AlbertBreer: So when I said Jets were "scrambling" this morning, you see what I meant ... Had to reset process, reach out to new crop of candidates.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN

Jets will interview former Bears G.M. Jerry Angelo tomorrow for vacant GM job, per source.
@RapSheet: RT @RUSSLANDE With #Jets interviewing Omar Khan, I would be feeling a little nervous if I were Rex Ryan because Khan is close with B. Cowher
@JasonLaCanfora: As @MMehtaNYDN notes, CFL GM Jim Popp likely to interview with Jets as well. Popp is very good. Runner up for Colts job last year...
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home