There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

Man I'm glad I'm not a Jets fan. Rex Ryan coached a horrible team and the GM gets fired yet he gets to retain his job and pick his new "boss"? What a friggin joke of an organization that is.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

The #Chargers will officially announce Tom Telesco as their GM in a news conferecne at 1 p.m. Pacific, per @ChargersPRguy
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Brad Childress was in KC to see Andy Reid and will have end up with some role on that staff, but not as a coordinator or QB coach
@JayGlazer: Eagles have legitimate interest in Notre Dame HC Brian Kelly. Kelly right now however is out of the country

@mortreport: From @AdamSchefter & myself: Eagles interviewed Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly. Sides will revisit when Kelly returns from out of country.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM ]
@AdamSchefter: Colts OC Bruce Arians tentatively scheduled to interview for HC jobs with Bears Sunday, Chargers Monday.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
James Andrew Miller ‏@ESPNBook

Playing nice: Both @AdamSchefter & @mortreport going out of their way to include for credit @JayGlazer on eagles coaching update.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop

>>>> "@KegsnEggs: Brian Kelly's agent is currently smoking a $100 bill, watching that SportsCenter tweet get passed around by the masses."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Russell Lande ‏@RUSSLANDE

Sources tell me that despite Panthers hiring of Dave Gettleman, Jim Popp had an excellent interview & impressed enough to make choice tough.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

Oh? RT @CBSSports: Eagles have interviewed Brian Kelly, Bears also interested in the Notre Dame coach - http://cbsprt.co/BKellyNFL
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Russell Lande ‏@RUSSLANDE

Sources tell me that despite Panthers hiring of Dave Gettleman, Jim Popp had an excellent interview & impressed enough to make choice tough.

So Gettleman is the new Carolina GM?
@MMehtaNYDN: Jets will interview Steelers executive Omar Khan for vacant GM job tomorrow, per source
@AlbertBreer: So when I said Jets were "scrambling" this morning, you see what I meant ... Had to reset process, reach out to new crop of candidates.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN

Jets will interview former Bears G.M. Jerry Angelo tomorrow for vacant GM job, per source.
@RapSheet: RT @RUSSLANDE With #Jets interviewing Omar Khan, I would be feeling a little nervous if I were Rex Ryan because Khan is close with B. Cowher
@JasonLaCanfora: As @MMehtaNYDN notes, CFL GM Jim Popp likely to interview with Jets as well. Popp is very good. Runner up for Colts job last year...