There are 230 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Rob Ryan fired

lol, that's the wrong Ryan fired.

Maybe Rex and Rob will join forces?
@KimJonesSports: Expect Dennis Thurman (Jets' DBs coach) to be named Jets defensive coordinator, replacing Mike Pettine. Guessing it's a popular hire with players.

And Jay Glazer just mentioned it on NFLN as well.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM ]
For the love of god please take roman
Originally posted by Valrod33:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Jags very likely to announce they are parting way with coach Mike Mularkey this week, with the GM search over. Still hear Greg Roman

Alex Smith the Starter, Tebow in Kaepernick role. Gabbert riding pine

Gabbert and a 5th round pick for Alex Smith....seems fair to me.

Don't want Gabbert, lol

Just going off of Harbaugh being at Gabbert's workout before the draft last year.

At the Mizz pro day?.... feign interest in Gabbert to check out the freaky pass rusher??
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

RT @espn_macmahon Rob Ryan confirms he's fired. "I'll be out of work for like 5 minutes," he said.

RT @espn_macmahon Rob Ryan confirms he's fired. "I'll be out of work for like 5 minutes," he said.

It's really hard to like those Ryans.
Connected Roman risky for Caldwell?: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/70101/connected-roman-risky-for-caldwell
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AUniner:
Quote:

I like the Ryans they bring some character to the nfl. hearing the same bland stuff from coaches gets boring.
Originally posted by AUniner:

should be Garrett fired. lol @ Jerry Jones.
Report: Rob Ryan was in Turks & Caicos and was fired via cell phone by Jason Garrett. "They want uncomfortable," Ryan said. "I'm comfortably numb."

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
For the love of god please take roman

but roman is a "genius"
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jrg:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
The Chargers expect to name their new GM tomorrow, with their longtime exec Jimmy Raye and Tom Telesco (IND) in the mix

His son lol

nothing good came from that sex tape.

ahahahaha
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

One name that you could speculate on early for Cowboys DC -- Eric Mangini, based on Garrett's interest in him two years ago.
@JasonLaCanfora: Hear that Scott Cohen was very impressive during interview today. Jets could end up promoting their assistant GM to GM
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Wanny!! RT @espn_macmahon: Potential Cowboys DC candidates, from @toddarcher: Monte Kiffin, Dave Wannstedt, Lovie Smith http://es.pn/a4zWEu
Share 49ersWebzone