LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Bears better hire some damn good coordinators to help Sing.

I can see Cutler demanding a trade already.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Singletary a candidate maybe the Bears management should take a look at the film ,or they need Singletary to tell them that.

Reporter:Mike, what do you think about the play were Matt Forte was killed?
MS: What play? he got killed? Have to look at the film

LMAO. That's great.
I hope the Bears hire Singletary that would be hilarious!
I think bringing in Singletary for an interview is primarily done for PR (being a former Bears great) and to comply with the Rooney Rule.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I think bringing in Singletary for an interview is primarily done for PR (being a former Bears great) and to comply with the Rooney Rule.

They're interviewing Keith Armstong too, who is also black.
@AdamSchefter: Falcons director of player personnel Dave Caldwell is scheduled to interview today a second time with the NY Jets for their GM job.

@AlbertBreer: Falcons director of player personnel David Caldwell has a second interview with the Jets today. Has already had 3 interviews with the Jaguars.

@AlbertBreer: Caldwell is believed to be the first Jets GM candidate to interview a second time. He and AZ's Steve Keim are the final two in Jax.

@AlbertBreer: The Jets' interview with David Caldwell will take place in Jersey. Very possible he could wind having to choose b/w Jax and NYJ GM jobs.

@AlbertBreer: Word is that Caldwell is atop the Jets' GM candidate list, but they're not married to the idea. And there are a couple other guys they like.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 8, 2013 at 8:40 AM ]
Steve Keim in negotiations with Arizona Cardinals for GM job: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000123744/article/steve-keim-in-negotiations-with-arizona-cardinals?campaign=Twitter_atl
@PapSheet: Same here RT @AlbertBreer: Hearing Rex Ryan describe what he wants in an OC made me think of Hue Jackson. Those 2 worked together in Baltimore.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 8, 2013 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by PTulini:
Steve Keim in negotiations with Arizona Cardinals for GM job: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000123744/article/steve-keim-in-negotiations-with-arizona-cardinals?campaign=Twitter_atl

@kentsomers: As @albertbreer reported earlier this morn, #azcardinals in contract talks with VP of player personnel Steve Keim
the Chicago Bears are stuck in 1985.

Cutler + Singletary = a season of win.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Cutler + Singletary = a season of win.

More fun than the Jets circus?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
0-2 vs Packers in the playoffs.

Of course, it was Trestman's fault that Derek Loville was the feature RB with a whopping 3 yards a carry.

. a greater OC would have won.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/08/the-coaching-vacancy-update/
@JasonLaCanfora: With SF's Tom Gamble's star not as bright with the Jets right now, hearing NYJ assistant GM Scott Cohen gaining support.

@JasonLaCanfora: Heard the Browns were keeping an eye on Scott Cohen as well for their ongoing GM search
Share 49ersWebzone