There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

I think lovie Smith ends up in SD
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
0-2 vs Packers in the playoffs.

Of course, it was Trestman's fault that Derek Loville was the feature RB with a whopping 3 yards a carry.
Originally posted by PTulini:
From ESPN:

Montreal Alouettes head coach Marc Trestman, Texans' OC Rick Dennison, Bucs OC Mike Sullivan, Colts OC Bruce Arians, Broncos OC Mike McCoy, Saints OC Pete Carmichael Jr. and Packers OC Tom Clements are among the candidates the Bears are reportedly considering at this time.

Singletary a candidate maybe the Bears management should take a look at the film ,or they need Singletary to tell them that.

Reporter:Mike, what do you think about the play were Matt Forte was killed?
MS: What play? he got killed? Have to look at the film
The Bears better hire some damn good coordinators to help Sing.

I can see Cutler demanding a trade already.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Singletary a candidate maybe the Bears management should take a look at the film ,or they need Singletary to tell them that.

Reporter:Mike, what do you think about the play were Matt Forte was killed?
MS: What play? he got killed? Have to look at the film

LMAO. That's great.
I hope the Bears hire Singletary that would be hilarious!
I think bringing in Singletary for an interview is primarily done for PR (being a former Bears great) and to comply with the Rooney Rule.
I think bringing in Singletary for an interview is primarily done for PR (being a former Bears great) and to comply with the Rooney Rule.

They're interviewing Keith Armstong too, who is also black.
@AdamSchefter: Falcons director of player personnel Dave Caldwell is scheduled to interview today a second time with the NY Jets for their GM job.

@AlbertBreer: Falcons director of player personnel David Caldwell has a second interview with the Jets today. Has already had 3 interviews with the Jaguars.

@AlbertBreer: Caldwell is believed to be the first Jets GM candidate to interview a second time. He and AZ's Steve Keim are the final two in Jax.

@AlbertBreer: The Jets' interview with David Caldwell will take place in Jersey. Very possible he could wind having to choose b/w Jax and NYJ GM jobs.

@AlbertBreer: Word is that Caldwell is atop the Jets' GM candidate list, but they're not married to the idea. And there are a couple other guys they like.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 8, 2013 at 8:40 AM ]
Steve Keim in negotiations with Arizona Cardinals for GM job: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000123744/article/steve-keim-in-negotiations-with-arizona-cardinals?campaign=Twitter_atl
@PapSheet: Same here RT @AlbertBreer: Hearing Rex Ryan describe what he wants in an OC made me think of Hue Jackson. Those 2 worked together in Baltimore.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 8, 2013 at 8:57 AM ]
Steve Keim in negotiations with Arizona Cardinals for GM job: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000123744/article/steve-keim-in-negotiations-with-arizona-cardinals?campaign=Twitter_atl

@kentsomers: As @albertbreer reported earlier this morn, #azcardinals in contract talks with VP of player personnel Steve Keim
the Chicago Bears are stuck in 1985.
Cutler + Singletary = a season of win.