There are 264 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
@MaryKayCabot: #Browns are interviewing Montreal Alouettes coach Marc Trestman today in Berea, two sources said.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Cutler + Singletary = a season of win.

They would throw blows with each other on the sidelines
@ProFootballTalk: Eagles announce that Lovie Smith will be interviewed on Thursday.
@espn_nfcwest: Cardinals announce Steve Keim's hiring as GM

@AdamSchefter: Cardinals announced Steve Keim as GM.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:

boom. GM domino #1 falls, this one was a given, no other GM was seriously considering going to the Cardinals. Now all of the intrigue in Jacksonville about Keim is gone -- leaving only Gamble, Caldwell, and Giants assistant Marc Ross as viable candidates for NYJ, Jacksonville, San Diego and Carolina. But Ross is expected to take over in Carolina, Caldwell is reportedly favored in JAX, the Jets like their own assistant Scott Cohen over Gamble right now, leaving Gamble to go to SD where I've always thought was dark horse destination for him if NY fell threw.
Originally posted by sfout:

boom. GM domino #1 falls, this one was a given, no other GM was seriously considering going to the Cardinals. Now all of the intrigue in Jacksonville about Keim is gone -- leaving only Gamble, Caldwell, and Giants assistant Marc Ross as viable candidates for NYJ, Jacksonville, San Diego and Carolina. But Ross is expected to take over in Carolina, Caldwell is reportedly favored in JAX, the Jets like their own assistant Scott Cohen over Gamble right now, leaving Gamble to go to SD where I've always thought was dark horse destination for him if NY fell threw.

@JasonLaCanfora: As long expected, Cards have promoted Steve Keim to GM. Keim interviewed for other jobs. SD strongly considering promoting from within too.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 8, 2013 at 1:04 PM ]
@MikeSilver: Dave Caldwell will be the Jags' next GM.
Chargers fans want Gamble, but most of them also believe Jimmy Raye will get promoted.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Chargers fans want Gamble, but most of them also believe Jimmy Raye will get promoted.

Well, to be fair, (If I remember correctly) not many of us wanted to promote Trent Baalke.

Well, to be fair, (If I remember correctly) not many of us wanted to promote Trent Baalke.

True. I was one of those people.

Glad i was wrong lol

• Jcool
  • Veteran
John Clayton: Marc Trestman in top 4 for Bears job.

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver
To clarify: that was a strong prediction, not a report, on caldwell. Stay tuned...
  • sfout
  • Veteran

nvm - Silver clarified his "prediction"
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 8, 2013 at 1:29 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran

To clarify: that was a strong prediction, not a report, on caldwell. Stay tuned...

lol right when i post my response to PT
Originally posted by sfout:

lol right when i post my response to PT

Well, damn...
Share 49ersWebzone