There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

The Chargers are interested in former Bears HC Lovie Smith, but they want to hire a new GM first.
@AlbertBreer: One pretty good tell on the Cards GM situation: Steve Keim has been running coach interviews with Mike Bidwill & top lieutenant Jason Licht.
@AlbertBreer: ... The Chargers are wrapping the process, tho. Family issue pushed Gamble to reschedule. Raye/Telesco "very impressive" w/ SD, per source.
@RapSheet: #Colts OC Bruce Arians is out of the hospital, headed back to Indy. I'm told #Browns put in interview request. Should start later this week.
From ESPN:

The known list of Browns interviews as of now includes Whisenhunt, Kelly, Cards DC Ray Horton, Syracuse HC Doug Marrone (who was hired by Buffalo) and Penn St. HC Bill O'Brien (who opted to return to Happy Valley). The list will soon expand, as Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports has reported that the team will interview Colts OC Bruce Arians and Montreal Alouettes HC Marc Trestman, both of whom have previously served as assistants with Cleveland.
Arians is a very interesting prospect.

Maybe Chargers?
From ESPN:

Montreal Alouettes head coach Marc Trestman, Texans' OC Rick Dennison, Bucs OC Mike Sullivan, Colts OC Bruce Arians, Broncos OC Mike McCoy, Saints OC Pete Carmichael Jr. and Packers OC Tom Clements are among the candidates the Bears are reportedly considering at this time.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 7, 2013 at 1:40 PM ]
damn bears are interviewing a s**t load of coaches
@JasonLaCanfora: Bruce Arians set to interview for HC jobs. The two I hear most appealing to him - Chicago and San Diego. Been saying SD likes him for weeks.
I'm told by a knowledgeable source that falcons player personnel director is likely to take Jags OR Jets GM job shortly. May have a choice -- Michael Silver (@MikeSilver)
i want the bears to hire that dude from canada..... just because.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

0-2 vs Packers in the playoffs.
@AlbertBreer: RT @EaglesInsider Eagles have permission to interview #Bengals OC Jay Gruden. Indy OC Bruce Arians and Seattle DC Gus Bradley also on deck.
@PapSheet: RT @MaryKayCabot: #Browns might pursue SB-winning coach Jon Gruden now Chip Kelly out of the picture, source tells PD.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home