There are 256 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

So Cleveland is restarting its HC search while Chip Kelly must decide whether to go to Philadelphia or remain at Oregon.

Hopefully he stays at Oregon.

Why? The more vacancies filled, the less likely one of our coaches gets snatched.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

So Cleveland is restarting its HC search while Chip Kelly must decide whether to go to Philadelphia or remain at Oregon.

Hopefully he stays at Oregon.

Why? The more vacancies filled, the less likely one of our coaches gets snatched.

I like Oregon too. I think Roman is the only coach that has a realistic chance of getting hired as a HC and I wouldn't mind that.
I know someone said Gamble likes Tomsula as a HC but I doubt that would happen.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

The Bears were granted permission to interview Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell last week. Add him to the long list of candidates in Chicago
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Geoff Mosher ‏@GeoffMosherCSN

Eagles announce that their interview with Mike McCoy is over.
@Mortreport: Doug Marrone's deal with the Buffalo Bills, as @AdamSchefter reported this morning, is for four years.
@CardsMarkD:@azcardinals Sunday PM update: Met with Broncos OC Mike McCoy yesterday in DEN. Expected to speak this week with Bengals OC Jay Gruden.
@ProFootballTalk: Browns expand coaching search to include Bruce Arians, Marc Trestman http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/06/browns-expand-search-to-include-arians-trestman/
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Kevin Seifert ‏@espn_nfcnblog

Will repeat this about Darrell Bevell, whom #Bears will interview for HC: His offenses have been good w/ every QB except Tarvaris Jackson.

Bevell brings total of known #Bears HC candidates to 10. Probably are more that haven't been reported.
@AdamSchefter: Chip Kelly turned down a chance to go to the NFL and to returned to Oregon, according to sources. He considered Eagles but ultimately decided it was better to stay at Oregon
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM ]

• sfout
  • Veteran
Kevin Seifert ‏@espn_nfcnblog

Will repeat this about Darrell Bevell, whom #Bears will interview for HC: His offenses have been good w/ every QB except Tarvaris Jackson.

Bevell brings total of known #Bears HC candidates to 10. Probably are more that haven't been reported.

Talk about a dig at Jackson lol, but he does have a point.
whatever happened to jon gruden?
The Chargers are interested in former Bears HC Lovie Smith, but they want to hire a new GM first.
@AlbertBreer: One pretty good tell on the Cards GM situation: Steve Keim has been running coach interviews with Mike Bidwill & top lieutenant Jason Licht.
@AlbertBreer: ... The Chargers are wrapping the process, tho. Family issue pushed Gamble to reschedule. Raye/Telesco "very impressive" w/ SD, per source.
Share 49ersWebzone