LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Bears have an interview scheduled tomorrow morning w Dallas ST coach Joe DeCamillis for head coaching job
With neither Roman or Fangio getting interviews this week it looks good that we get to keep them. Since we are winning the SuperBowl no teams can interview them until we are done. They had this week to do it.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
With neither Roman or Fangio getting interviews this week it looks good that we get to keep them. Since we are winning the SuperBowl no teams can interview them until we are done. They had this week to do it.

Don't be so sure.
@BuffaloBills: The 5 confirmed #Bills head coach interviews: Former Cardinals HC Ken Whisenhunt, Current Cardinals DC Ray Horton, Oregon HC Chip Kelly, Syracuse HC Doug Marrone, and Former Bears HC Lovie Smith.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
I'm inclined to agree, but this is still uncertain. And you really think the Jets would want Jim Tomsula as a HC, even a year down the line? I find that really hard to believe. I live in NY, the fans here would erupt.

The team plays in Jersey, and Tomsula shoulda been on the Sopranos.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Kansas City Chiefs interviewed Ray Farmer, already on staff, for their GM opening today. Still likely to hire John Dorsey
Originally posted by PTulini:
@PapSheet: Right now Chip Kelly meeting with #Eagles. Told #Browns still overwhelming favorite. Lawyers slated to be present for #Browns dinner tonight
Who told that?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
WTF are the Bears doing, their coaching candidates suck!!! If I were the Bears, my candidates would be Bruce Arians, Greg Roman, Ken Whisenhunt, Mike McCoy or even Jay Gruden. Shoot I'd even try to pick Pete Carmichael, surprising hes not a candidate.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
WTF are the Bears doing, their coaching candidates suck!!! If I were the Bears, my candidates would be Bruce Arians, Greg Roman, Ken Whisenhunt, Mike McCoy or even Jay Gruden. Shoot I'd even try to pick Pete Carmichael, surprising hes not a candidate.

I thought Carmichael interviewed right after Lovie was fired, or was that in Philly?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I thought Carmichael interviewed right after Lovie was fired, or was that in Philly?

I'm not sure, but he'd definitely be one of my top 3 or 5, he did an awesome job with the Saints offense. Sure, Brees probably had a lot to do with that, but there was no Sean Payton to overlook him, IMO that says a lot.

@MaryKayCabot: #Browns not meeting with #Oregon's Chip Kelly yet because he's still with the #Eagles
Originally posted by PTulini:
@MaryKayCabot: #Browns not meeting with #Oregon's Chip Kelly yet because he's still with the #Eagles

If Kelly was smart he would stay in Philly. He could make an immediate impact with the Eagles.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks

I'm picturing Chip Kelly at Rubio's with the Eagles in one booth and the Browns in another…Chip bouncing back and forth between each booth.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Hopefully Holmgren doesnt end up in Arizona now that he is available.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks

NFL coaches and personnel types are fascinated to see where Chip Kelly lands. My phone keeps blowing up. Guys, I have no idea!
Share 49ersWebzone