There are 271 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PTulini:
@JasonLaCanfora: Panthers coaching situation is pretty uneasy as Rivera's status drags out. Were told they would know their fate by Monday.

@JasonLaCanfora: If Rivera is out, Denver OC Mike McCoy would be a likely target. Panthers GM search seems to be going slowly as well ...

that seems be a crappy franchise now I think Cam is gonna have to get out of there to realize his full potential.
@JasonLaCanfora: If Dave Caldwell (ATL) does land the Jaguars' GM job, a coaching change is expected with Greg Roman (SF) a strong candidate.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
@JasonLaCanfora: If Dave Caldwell (ATL) does land the Jaguars' GM job, a coaching change is expected with Greg Roman (SF) a strong candidate.

A double whammy would be if/when Gamble lands the Jets job. We could lose any of our defensive assistants to replace Mike Pettine as Defensive Coordinator, or potentially even replace Rex Ryan if Gamble and his leading man Bill Polian can convince Woody Johnson to send Rex packing.
@Rapsheet (Ian Rapopart): Landed in LA, this may be out there: Hearing Andy Reid is telling people he hopes to bring both Tom Heckert & Packers exec John Dorsey to KC.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eagles Insider ‏@EaglesInsider

#Eagles have been granted permission to interview Seattle DC Gus Bradley and Colts OC Bruce Arians for the head coaching vacancy.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eagles Insider ‏@EaglesInsider

#Eagles have been granted permission to interview Seattle DC Gus Bradley and Colts OC Bruce Arians for the head coaching vacancy.

Bruce Arians to the Eagles would be music to DeSean Jackson's ears as he could go back to running nothing but go routes in the role that Mike Wallace did for Arians in Pittsburgh.
@TomSorensen: I'm told Jerry Richardson has yet to decide if Ron Rivera returns. They meet Saturday. Richardson, not the new GM, will make the call.
According to NFL Network's Albert Breer, Browns "are prepared to open the vault for Oregon HC Chip Kelly.''

@CaplanNFL: How much work has Lombardi been doing behind the scenes? Source said he has been working on free agency targets for the Browns.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
According to NFL Network's Albert Breer, Browns "are prepared to open the vault for Oregon HC Chip Kelly.''

@CaplanNFL: How much work has Lombardi been doing behind the scenes? Source said he has been working on free agency targets for the Browns.

Chip Kelly would be my number one choice if I was these teams.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

BREAKING: Chip Kelly is close to a deal to become the #Brownscoach, according to a source informed of his situation.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

I will say I don't know how Weeden can be Kelly's QB. He doesn't need RG3 but Weeden, who I don't hate in right situation, is a statue

I will say I don't know how Weeden can be Kelly's QB. He doesn't need RG3 but Weeden, who I don't hate in right situation, is a statue

I wonder if the Chiefs could trade for Brandon Weeden?
  • sfout
  • Veteran

I wonder if the Chiefs could trade for Brandon Weeden?

Lol why are people suggesting Weeden to KC? He's not proven and Weeden ran a spread offense in college, he'll be right at home in Cleveland. Kelly has already said he plans on not running his QB a lot in the NFL and even so hardly ran Mariota this season -- designed or improvised Mariota averages 8 attempts a game compared to RG3 who also ran on average 8 times a game. Our own QB ran an average of 6.25 times a game since becoming starter, I'm sure Kelly can manage to keep Weeden from running even that many times.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

RT @BobGlauber Broncos OC Mike McCoy set to interview with Bills and Cardinals on Saturday, then Bears and Iggles on Sunday.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Just watching the Under Amour Bowl and one of the many reasons O'Brien chose to stay at Penn State could be that they somehow landed the #1 rated QB in the country
Share 49ersWebzone