LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Reid interviewing with KC also...
@mattbarrows: Caldwell has ties to Greg Roman @caplannfl ...Falcons Director of Player Personnel, David Caldwell interviewed today for Jags GM job. 2nd time for him
@MaryKayCabot: League source confirms Chip Kelly's interview w/ #Browns expected Friday. Haslam, Banner in Arizona, where both interviewed Cards' DC Ray Horton Tuesday.

@MaryKayCabot: #Browns' Haslam seems to favor a 3-4 defense, which Cards' Ray Horton runs, league source said.
Lovie never fixed the OLine and it really hurt their chances as the season progressed.
@AlbertBreer: One thing that hit me on Andy Reid ... Resume somewhat similar to Marty Schottenheimer's when he was hired by Kansas City in 1989.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im so happy we have a good coaching staff and solid GM in place because it truly does suck when you have to go through this new coaching hires every few years.

I still remember after they fired Mooch and hired Dennis Erickson that name came out of nowhere. I was like WTF
Originally posted by susweel:
Im so happy we have a good coaching staff and solid GM in place because it truly does suck when you have to go through this new coaching hires every few years.

I still remember after they fired Mooch and hired Dennis Erickson that name came out of nowhere. I was like WTF

I remember that. I wanted us to hire Jim Mora Jr. at the time.

I remember that too. I was like wtf, when did we interview him?
Originally posted by PTulini:
@mattbarrows: Caldwell has ties to Greg Roman @caplannfl ...Falcons Director of Player Personnel, David Caldwell interviewed today for Jags GM job. 2nd time for him

^^ Falcons connection. I wonder if that means the #Jaguars intend to stick with HC Mike Mularkey afterall?
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Who else did we interview for the job that year?

@MikeGarafolo: Chip Kelly isn't messing around. He has scheduled interviews w/ Browns, Eagles and Bills:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pac12/2013/01/02/chip-kelly-nfl-oregon-future/1804873/
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Mora, Crennell, Cottrell, and Childress.
Yuck.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Mora, Crennell, Cottrell, and Childress.
Yuck.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000120834/article/nfl-headcoaching-search-tracker

Some fun stuff in here. Most fun??? If you ask me it's Nolan to the Eagles.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by VA49er:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000120834/article/nfl-headcoaching-search-tracker

Some fun stuff in here. Most fun??? If you ask me it's Nolan to the Eagles.

no way you could sell that fool to the philly fans.
Share 49ersWebzone