There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Danny Amendola in a walking boot. Might not play Sunday!!

He will end up in a neck brace if he plays this Sunday. BOOK IT
im not starting him in my fantasy lg this week (not because its against us either)
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Rumor has it Pats wanna sign Amendola next season to be ... Welker2.0! I say good riddance... Unless he wants 2 sign with us!!!!!

Don't the patriots already have a welker replacement in julian edleman? and oh yea we are going to crush the rams this sunday
[ Edited by 228niner on Nov 29, 2012 at 12:03 PM ]
He better hope he can't play. I predict pain for him and his offensive teammates. Our D is gonna be angry.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
He will end up in a neck brace if he plays this Sunday. BOOK IT

Hope he does not. He beat Rogers like drum all game last time. Even toasted Culliver for a few. Leave him in the boot.

CHAMPIONSHIP!
[ Edited by D-NOTTE on Nov 29, 2012 at 12:31 PM ]
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Rumor has it Pats wanna sign Amendola next season to be ... Welker2.0! I say good riddance... Unless he wants 2 sign with us!!!!!

Don't the patriots already have a welker replacement in julian edleman? and oh yea we are going to crush the rams this sunday

Edleman also happens to be a free agent. Julian would be a nice pick-up for us. Similar player to Welker and Amendola plus also return kicks.
Aldon did a good job covering him last time. We should just assign him to amendola for the whole game.
Originally posted by d49izme:
He needs to get in the game, I dont want an asterisk after this one

Niners Win*

*Amendola did not play

Whoa! You're giving him WAY too much credit. Yes he excels at the slot position and yes he does tend to play well against us but this isn't like Larry Fitz or Andre Johnson missing a game against us. Perhaps I'm selling Amendola short but he's not the reason why the Rams will lose this Sunday.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by d49izme:
He needs to get in the game, I dont want an asterisk after this one

Niners Win*

*Amendola did not play

Whoa! You're giving him WAY too much credit. Yes he excels at the slot position and yes he does tend to play well against us but this isn't like Larry Fitz or Andre Johnson missing a game against us. Perhaps I'm selling Amendola short but he's not the reason why the Rams will lose this Sunday.

Agree
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
That dude's a pain in the ass

yea. he's another wes welker.

but white.

anyway he was in a walking boot all last week and still ended up playing. obviously on steroids


And Adderall. And Viagra.
Originally posted by d49izme:
He needs to get in the game, I dont want an asterisk after this one

Niners Win*

*Amendola did not play


Nobody ever says "Giants win the Super Bowl*

* Kyle Williams handed them the berth."
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by d49izme:
He needs to get in the game, I dont want an asterisk after this one

Niners Win*

*Amendola did not play

*Kyle Williams did not play
*Kendal Hunter did not play
*Alex Smith did not play


The last one makes no difference. He didn't play because the coach decided he was no longer the best option. Your backup QB not playing means nothing.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
*Kyle Williams did not play
*Kendal Hunter did not play
*Alex Smith did not play


Most teams are devestated that Williams won't be playing the rest of the year especially come playoff time
We should have no trouble winning if he is out.