There are 142 users in the forums

*** WEEK 13 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/29 - 12/3 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Giants prove one thing, you can never have enough pass rushers.
f**ken BS ad breaks!
seachickens dirty DBs have appeal hearing on Dec 14. They lose, they will miss the niner game right?
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM ]
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
has to be the freakiest TD ever.

Green bays ot TD on mnf would like to have a word with you

Antonio Freeman catch too

That's the one I meant. Couldn't remember the dudes name, lol.

https

I was pissed when that happened. Probably for seeding reasons, we probably needed the fudgepack to lose.
Kaeps mobility could counteract the Giant pass rush.
Kaep = RGIII

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Kaep = RGIII

I have always thought the same thing. I would say that the Skins coaching staff seems to put in a much more creative pass package for him than ours does for Kaep.
RG3 even has his #10

I know Colin wishes he could've kept that number....but Kyle ain't giving it up. So Colin settled for #7, that he also used for the combine I believe. I initially didn't like it because of it reminding me of Vick...and I'm sure some fans would initially just look at him as a wanna be Vick.

but now I'm warming up to it.
they have no answer to the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I have always thought the same thing. I would say that the Skins coaching staff seems to put in a much more creative pass package for him than ours does for Kaep.

RG3 is really fun to watch. Put LMJ in the backfield with Kaep and watch WOW.

The niners are going to take a page out of this Redskins offensive game plan and use it on the Giants next time they play! Kaep basically has the same skillset as RG3
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Gruden does know RG3 wouldn't be running the Luck style of offense if he was in Indy is and vice versa right? Kind of a dumb statement by him
Wow, so that's what innovative offense and tailoring plays to your team's strengths while remaining effective looks like, I hope Roman is taking notes.
Originally posted by verb1der:
The niners are going to take a page out of this Redskins offensive game plan and use it on the Giants next time they play! Kaep basically has the same skillset as RG3

Unfortunately, I think they will try to get too gimmicky with it and it could hurt us (See the Rams lone TD yesterday)

I want more creativity, but sometimes I think they get way too cute. It's funny that they would rather go with an option play that rarely works at the NFL level over a simple screen pass that has proven to be successful for more than 30 years.
they are just Pistol Whipping them up and down the field.

just full on Pistol.
Share 49ersWebzone