LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

*** WEEK 13 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/29 - 12/3 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
josh morgan sucks
Great play by RG3 to evade the rush. Josh Morgan is still Josh Morgan. Doesn't use his brain and even try get two feet down.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by verb1der:
The niners are going to take a page out of this Redskins offensive game plan and use it on the Giants next time they play! Kaep basically has the same skillset as RG3

Unfortunately, I think they will try to get too gimmicky with it and it could hurt us (See the Rams lone TD yesterday)

I want more creativity, but sometimes I think they get way too cute. It's funny that they would rather go with an option play that rarely works at the NFL level over a simple screen pass that has proven to be successful for more than 30 years.

You probably right, at this point Roman and Harbaugh are probably installing fresh wrinkles that could be risky when called during a game. But next year, after a full offseason, I'm positive CK will elevate to RG3's level, if he isn't already close to it.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
NFC east is up in the air
at Locklear's leg.

Out for the year.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Dec 3, 2012 at 8:26 PM ]
Originally posted by mug0mug:
at Locklear's leg.

Out for the year.

The Smith brothers will torture their line for sure now
This s**t is annoying. Ever 30 second timeout they take a commercial.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I think the giants have a tough remaining schedule

Hope they lose out
The Redskins coaching staff is playing to win.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The Redskins coaching staff is playing to win.

Pitch it to Garçon ...... By accident!!!

Let's trade for RGIII
Thank you Skins. At least if the Niners were going to crap the bed, at least the bears and giants also did. The only thing that still sucks is Seattle winning.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Let's trade for RGIII

Trade Alex for RGIII and a 2nd
The Giants season must be over because they lost on the road to a sub .500 division opponent.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
So looks like the difference between RG3 week and Kaeps is RG3's fumble was very luckily picked up by a teammate for a TD and Redskins were able to run the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone