There are 227 users in the forums

Chilo Rachal demoted, then leaves Bears

Shop 49ers game tickets
What a moron...
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Chilo needs guidance. Came from Compton, went to USC. Everyone was enamored with football playing abilities. Nobody bothered to sufficiently help him overcome a difficult childhood. Of course he lacks confident. He has to accept responsibility and grow up, but he could use help in getting his self-esteem in order. Money ain't everything.

He can be a great player https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1iKHE8nLI8

Yeah I had the same thoughts. I remember right after he signed with us the first thing he did was buy his mother a house. I hear he comes from a rough life but it is sad to hear and watch someone like that struggle when they think things are looking up for them as they enter the NFL. I look at all these guys as people but a lot of fans just look at the players as a fantasy object or someone to trash because they do not play up to par. In all reality s**t like this sucks but it is what it is.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Chilo needs guidance. Came from Compton, went to USC. Everyone was enamored with football playing abilities. Nobody bothered to sufficiently help him overcome a difficult childhood. Of course he lacks confident. He has to accept responsibility and grow up, but he could use help in getting his self-esteem in order. Money ain't everything.

He can be a great player https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1iKHE8nLI8

Yeah I had the same thoughts. I remember right after he signed with us the first thing he did was buy his mother a house. I hear he comes from a rough life but it is sad to hear and watch someone like that struggle when they think things are looking up for them as they enter the NFL. I look at all these guys as people but a lot of fans just look at the players as a fantasy object or someone to trash because they do not play up to par. In all reality s**t like this sucks but it is what it is.

It's one thing to be cut, it's another to simply quit.
He needs to clear his damn mind. I think his homefolks are pressuring him to succeed and it's always on his mind everyday all day.

Clearly a mental block if he just up and quits like that , especially as a starter.

He wasn't the only one getting beat. That whole oline was getting thrashed.
please God let him sign with the Seahawks
I think this may have earned him a new nickname? The guidance councilor
Here's the latest.

Does he still get paid?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099007/article/chilo-rachal-reportedly-returns-to-chicago-bears
I wonder when he his going to go to the police and bring up assult charges on Aldon Smith.
I was hoping he would play the entire season. Helps us out compensatory pick wise.
Raiders or Seahawks, PLEASE

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thedude:
Raiders or Seahawks, PLEASE

i do not think any team that we play in the future wants to sign him
It would be sweet if he went to the Cards.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
It would be sweet if he went to the Cards.

they already took Adam Snyder and he's sucking with them.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Didn't niner fans burn his lawn/trash his house last year after Thanksgiving? -He's more hated in con-current 49ers lore than even Kwame Harris!

I don't know if people burned trash on his lawn, but I will say he deserves to be hated more than Kwame because he is/was actually worse than Kwame was. Chilo was an absolute joke on the football field. Whenever he's playing, he is the worst starting lineman in the NFL. That's not a stretch or a joke. He is terrible.

It sucks that he is having personal issues, but it doesn't change the fact he is downright awful as a football player.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Nov 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM ]
Originally posted by dcsham:
Sing wants winners.

But seriously, Sing drafted Iupati and Davis who are turning out to be excellent. So don't dump on Sing too much. Rachal is a head case.

Half the Zone had us taking Iupati and Davis. At the draft party, neither pick was a surprise to anyone there. It's not like Singeltary went another route and it worked out, like Aldon Smith for Harbaugh.
Share 49ersWebzone