There are 168 users in the forums

Chilo Rachal demoted, then leaves Bears

Shop 49ers game tickets
That was a reach by Scott McClueless. The guy only entered the draft to support his family lol. I mean, can't blame him, but if you're not ready, you're not ready.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Sing wants winners.

But seriously, Sing drafted Iupati and Davis who are turning out to be excellent. So don't dump on Sing too much. Rachal is a head case.

Half the Zone had us taking Iupati and Davis. At the draft party, neither pick was a surprise to anyone there. It's not like Singeltary went another route and it worked out, like Aldon Smith for Harbaugh.
That's not my memory. Only two people on the zone thread about the draft picked Iupati and Davis.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Sing wants winners.

But seriously, Sing drafted Iupati and Davis who are turning out to be excellent. So don't dump on Sing too much. Rachal is a head case.

Half the Zone had us taking Iupati and Davis. At the draft party, neither pick was a surprise to anyone there. It's not like Singeltary went another route and it worked out, like Aldon Smith for Harbaugh.
That's not my memory. Only two people on the zone thread about the draft picked Iupati and Davis.

Sing was not in charge of the draft.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
That was a reach by Scott McClueless. The guy only entered the draft to support his family lol. I mean, can't blame him, but if you're not ready, you're not ready.

Umm... so did Frank Gore.
Frank Gore is not the same. Gore was ready. I'm a UM fan and even though he wasn't the same back in 2004 that he was in 2001 or even 2003, there was no doubt in my mind about his ability to play well on the pro level.
Share 49ersWebzone