There are 224 users in the forums

Chilo Rachal demoted, then leaves Bears

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by keeferr75:
Always heard he shouldn't have entered the draft that early.

He left early so he could pay for his Mom's medical treatment. She had a serious illness of some sort. I feel for him, he's a good dude. Not everyone is cut out to succeed in professional sports.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM ]
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wow that is crazy!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
He left early so he could pay for his Mom's medical treatment. She had a serious illness of some sort. I feel for him, he's a good dude. Not everyone is cut out to succeed in professional sports.

Damn life could be such a b***h. Feel for the dude, hopefully he gets a good job somewhere else.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000098781/article/chilo-rachal-suddenly-leaves-chicago-bears

Looks like the defense really got to him.
Wow they really did make someone quit.
will go back to daddy.....(singletary & vikings)
he really sucks massive chode
wow that was fast
Chilo needs guidance. Came from Compton, went to USC. Everyone was enamored with football playing abilities. Nobody bothered to sufficiently help him overcome a difficult childhood. Of course he lacks confident. He has to accept responsibility and grow up, but he could use help in getting his self-esteem in order. Money ain't everything.

He can be a great player https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1iKHE8nLI8
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM ]

Rollin with Nolan LMAO what a draft class
It's too bad about Rachal's family problems and I hope they are resolved.

BUT...

The dude along with the rest of the Chicago Bears offensive line damn near got Jason Campbell killed. I thought the pounding the Saints gave Mike Vick a few weeks ago was bad, but the Bears made the Eagles o-line look like five blocks of granite.

Rachal washed out in San Francisco and if he washes out in Chicago, he's going to wash out of the NFL. If you're "emotional and need constant positive reinforcement" you had better be playing at an All-Pro caliber level to get that kind of special treatment and Rachal is so far from that it's not funny.

Dude may need to get on some meds, seek counseling or whatever, But when it's time to strap it on and step it up, you can't wimp out or you will get OWNED.
Wow, I'm just glad Harbaugh and Balke are getting rid of all the dead wood from the old regimes! That was Singletary's boy same with Mays.
Rachal came to the NFL for the right reasons. But, in order to stay in the NFL you had better perform at a extremely high level or you are gonna learn that NFL means "Not for Long" real quick. If Chilo needs constant positive reinforcement , then sad to say the NFL is no place for him.Coaches have better things to do then babysit a player who has lost confidence and is playing poorly.If a demotion made him that upset rather than motivate him to work harder, the the NFL is no place for him. you have to be mentally tough and deal with adversity in the NFL. Look at what Alex has been dealing with since coming into the league. Chilo should learn from what Alex has done over the years.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Chilo needs guidance. Came from Compton, went to USC. Everyone was enamored with football playing abilities. Nobody bothered to sufficiently help him overcome a difficult childhood. Of course he lacks confident. He has to accept responsibility and grow up, but he could use help in getting his self-esteem in order. Money ain't everything.

He can be a great player https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1iKHE8nLI8
If this guy just mans the f**k up he can be a good player. I see potential but he was not showing it consistently here in sf.
Share 49ersWebzone